Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2022 Shipping Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can help me and others by keeping any posts on this thread strictly to shipping related matters - questions about when to expect delivery, VINs and panel gaps have their own threads, which I have been known to visit and contribute to also.

Mod comment: Just a friendly reminder of the opening post of this thread and the request made by Mr M. It's the most moderated post in the UK area, and at times that moderation can be a little brutal, but I suspect without it the thread would be twice as long and some would lose interest as the actual news is lost in the pages of chat, side bar comments, wanting to stray into production news, wanting to know land shipping arrangements, prayers for your car to be on a particular ship etc.. respecting it would also make my life easier as I've just spent 30 mins trying to sort out the posts from the last 12 hours or so.

GLOVIS COMPANION is in the Bay of Bengal. She's making excellent time at the moment but her speed will drop as she meets increasingly heavy seas. It should only last about 48htrs or so. She's bound for Suez with what looks like a load of MY destined for the UK. I'm expecting her to arrive in Southampton around 01 Sep. Do check your Tesla accounts for a hidden VIN.
Along with a few other folks on this thread, I found my VIN hidden at a time that suggests model Y is on GLOVIS COMPANION. At the time, my ED was 1-15th Sept. That's now slipped to 9-23rd. I've also noted that (according to the VIN checkers), my VIN isn't valid, any idea why that might be?

Not sure if the slip indicates a later arrival for GLOVIS COMPANION, or just pickups being shuffled around, but thought I'd post the slippage here, in case it's useful info.

@Mr Miserable My MY that we think is on Glovis Companion will be ready for pick-up 9th September Newcastle. This would tie up with the arrival of Companion.

I have just had my pick-up message. Booked for 9th September. I rx'd my hidden VIN that linked up with Glovis Companion
I’ve had my vin from 10th august, just got my delivery date confirmed of 21st sept, glovis companion is set to arrive the 1st-2nd sept, is there a chance I got my vin before ship leaves and it’s coming shortly on a ship or it’s on companion and will take 3 weeks to get from Southampton to Tesla Belfast

When does the Tesla Ship Tracker get updated with new ships? Can't see SUNRISE or SPRING on there yet. Are they added when it's confirmed they have Teslas onboard?

Sorry if this has been asked before - I'm fairly new here :)
Mr M has a daily update with confirmed or suspected vessels that may be carrying Tesla's. These can also appear on this map

Frizzy DB

or this one

A handy guide for FAQ can be found here:

Not sure this is pertinent but it possibly is. I've just got off the phone with Ingrid at Tesla, obviously I was taking about my car. She informed me that stuff was going on in the background and they are looking for my car to be around mid September. I have no VIN right now, so that would likely mean (from what I have read) it's not on a boat just yet.
They've also changed my delivery place to the Trafford centre.
Hope this is worthy information for here.

Screenshot_20220817_152148.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.