Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is specifically British English voice recognition support, requiring manual selection once available to pick so we don’t have to ‘rowt’.

I’ve already picked the King’s English for the UI ;)

Will probably be MCU2 only given the storage space required to do so offline. Likely only a language parameter passed online that has been en-US all these years (or dash/underscore mismatch).

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: DenkiJidousha
use right foot

but joking aside, the accelerator in the M3 is one of the most linear I have ever experienced. it's really quite easy to drive as if in chill mode while in standard mode
Once you get used to it! I came from a very turbo laggy diesel and my first roundabout experience in the M3P was hair raising. Now it’s just fun :D

These features look good though, can’t wait to see them in the Christmas update….

I can't believe I am the only person to think that text size adjustments is the big deal here?
As I get older I am finding it increasingly difficult to read the text on the screen. At some point soon I will need bifocals to drive just to read the screen even though I don't actually wear glasses except for reading.
Elon is the same age as me so I have been predicting for a while this would happen as soon as he started to have the same issues 🤣

I would love it if the phone call controls included the ability to play music from one (teenagers) device but get calls on another (mine) like ever other car I have owned for the last 10 years but I am not holding my breath on that one

I would go for improved contrast as a very easy tweak. There’s so much grey on white.

Apple vogue copy-cat, sadly, like so many other examples.

The original (yonks ago, back in the Noughties) had coloured buttons for "selected", which I found much easier than this low-contrast triumph of design-over-function.

MS had the ability to move "panes" around (top-half / bottom-half type thing). Wifee couldn't read things at the top of the screen (or maybe it was the bottom, I forget - either way "Distance from eyes"), and she just dragged the pane she wanted ... that changed years ago ...