Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine is working more than I need it to - e.g. if approaching a right hand bend and there is a car parked on the bend, the warning goes off before I follow the bend of the road away from the collision course with the parked car.
Yes, that’s the experience I am used to, it’s absence is what drew my attention to it :) I have been away for a few weeks, and not driven much on new software - and just knew something was missing… did a reboot but noticed the visualisation didn’t show breaking vehicles

I installed this last night. It seems they've been messing with the indicators, as now they no longer cancel when moving the stalk in the same direction as you're already indicating. Just as I had gotten used to using this technique as well.
I didn’t notice this, and pretty sure I’ve got this update. I’ll double check..

Have you got the auto cancelling indicator mode on?
Mine are working just as before the update and I do have auto cancelling on.

Mine are working just as before the update and I do have auto cancelling on.

I didn’t notice this, and pretty sure I’ve got this update. I’ll double check..

Have you got the auto cancelling indicator mode on?

I do have auto cancelling on (or at least I did have the last time I checked) but the indicators are definitely not working as they did on the previous software

After the latest update (Saturday) I could cancel the indicators by moving the indicator in the same direction! However today they are back to normal and can be cancelled as they used to be...

Edit: I just checked. You can't use the full travel of the indicator lever, past the click as it doesn't cancel. Only moving to the first part cancels the indicator! Tesla logic...

Last edited:
I’m not sure when I lost the feature but no longer have the option to keep my climate on (or use dog/camp mode) from inside the car. Not used that often but in the coldest days of winter and today while quite warm I wanted to keep the climate on while I popped out. It’s fine in the app, just not in the car 🤯

Also noticed my spaceship sound on reverse is barely audible. It used to be quite prominent but not today. I’ve not had an update for a good few weeks either - but haven’t noticed either of these before today.

I’m not sure when I lost the feature but no longer have the option to keep my climate on (or use dog/camp mode) from inside the car. Not used that often but in the coldest days of winter and today while quite warm I wanted to keep the climate on while I popped out. It’s fine in the app, just not in the car 🤯

Also noticed my spaceship sound on reverse is barely audible. It used to be quite prominent but not today. I’ve not had an update for a good few weeks either - but haven’t noticed either of these before today.
They’re all there for me. Open up the AC window by tapping on the AC target temperature and the various buttons are on the left hand side.

Dry wiping completely fixed for me after fitting new wiper blades, even with a screen covered in bugs.

It’s hard to tell but I wonder if the collision warnings are using the cabin camera to assess whether you’re looking at the road. Eyes not on the potential collision risk = early warning.

They're not inert, they wear down and perhaps don't wipe as well as they should.
Of course they are inert. They have no inherent ability to move or to resist motion. The fact that they can wear down does not mean they are not inert. My wipers frequently thrash around on a dry screen and that has absolutely nothing to do with the state of wear of the blades.

Reactions: Artiste and Zilla91
Of course they are inert. They have no inherent ability to move or to resist motion. The fact that they can wear down does not mean they are not inert. My wipers frequently thrash around on a dry screen and that has absolutely nothing to do with the state of wear of the blades.
If they clear the screen with the first wipe there may be no need for subsequent wipes.

Reactions: Js1977