Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing interesting about it. One is changing an order and actually paying the listed price for a different vehicle. The FSD scammers are pretending they are going to pay the "expedite" fee so they can cut everyone in line, then immediately cancelling the added fee after getting they want. I don't have a problem with people selecting FSD to expedite, and actually paying for it.
But tesla has said getting FSD Does not expedite your order. Sooooo.....

I ordered 10/29 I am currently stuck in TBD jail with my 7 seater. Currently been stuck there for 2 weeks has this happened to anyone else?
I went in to the Rogers Service Center yesterday and spoke with a service person. He said they will raise a case with Tesla to get the status of my hold. You may want to do the same. I will send an update when I get any additional information back. I am close to 8 months from order date and my current EDD is November/January.

Edit: Looks like you may be a ways away from a service center so as an alternative if you have a phone number to call or text I would do that to raise a case.

Last edited:
I went in to the Rogers Service Center yesterday and spoke with a service person. He said they will raise a case with Tesla to get the status of my hold. You may want to do the same. I will send an update when I get any additional information back. I am close to 8 months from order date and my current EDD is November/January.

Edit: Looks like you may be a ways away from a service center so as an alternative if you have a phone number to call or text I would do that to raise a case.
sounds great good luck to you! i will most likely give it until next week before I call back again.

D5E4A1C0-EDCA-439D-B74F-5E14834D2E19.jpeg

Delivery today!! Thanks y’all for all your support. Look forward to seeing all you get yours soon!!

So iv been back and forth on keeping fsd. Ended up removing it last night for a few reasons.

1. Autopilot will be enough for me
2. My state bases registration on purchase price so I'd be paying more every year. Along with higher insurance and tax.
3. If I decide to get fsd later I'll just use my CC for points.
4. Hopefully elon will give us a warning like last time before they increase prices on fsd again and then I'll decide how the beta is and if it's worth it.
5. I won't get into beta anytime soon anyways because I'll be enjoying the car like a mad man and have a score under 70-80 lol.

For those who removed it, how long did it take to reflect the purchase agreement form? It hasn't been removed for me yet, been 12 hours.

So iv been back and forth on keeping fsd. Ended up removing it last night for a few reasons.

2. My state bases registration on purchase price so I'd be paying more every year. Along with higher insurance and tax.
4. Hopefully elon will give us a warning like last time before they increase prices on fsd again and then I'll decide how the beta is and if it's worth it.
5. I won't get into beta anytime soon anyways because I'll be enjoying the car like a mad man and have a score under 70-80 lol.

For those who removed it, how long did it take to reflect the purchase agreement form? It hasn't been removed for me yet, been 12 hours.
IMO Tesla is years away from level 4 or 5, May not be even feasible with the current hardware. If you are happy to pay $12K for existing features, go for it. Otherwise, it's just a gamble.

IMO Tesla is years away from level 4 or 5, May not be even feasible with the current hardware. If you are happy to pay $12K for existing features, go for it. Otherwise, it's just a gamble.
Personally I think FSD gonna be similar to when nuclear fusion will be solved; it'll always be 5 years away.

Why 5 years? It's generally the limit of how far someone can see into the future given what's happening today, it's hard to look further out when you don't know the things you don't know.

Unless there's a major breakthrough, I don't think FSD will be a thing for a long time. If you don't mind paying to be a beta user of software that needs constant supervision, try out the monthly subscription but I think humans will need to be in the driver's seat for at least the next 5 years.

Nothing interesting about it. One is changing an order and actually paying the listed price for a different vehicle. The FSD scammers are pretending they are going to pay the "expedite" fee so they can cut everyone in line, then immediately cancelling the added fee after getting they want. I don't have a problem with people selecting FSD to expedite, and actually paying for it.

I don't have a problem with any individual person ordering a Tesla product and changing their order as Tesla allows.

If what you say is actually a significant occurrence; then I blame Tesla for allowing their system to be used in such a manner screwing existing customers on their orders.

Question regarding the final payment, do we have to make the final payment before scheduling delivery date or we make the payment when we are picking the car?? Also a side note, carvana gave me 3600 more for my tradein vehicle than Tesla so no tradeins now. Insurance info uploaded. Waiting for scheduling from Tesla
This isn't uncommon, especially if you had a 7-seater (they are in high demand). It's also true that Tesla is often the lowest.

Reactions: MSMMYLR7
Anyone who has picked up their vehicle in the last week or two, have you noticed anything specific that I should look out for when picking up my car next week? The common thing tends to be staining on the white seats which I’ll look for. In addition to panel gaps. Anything else?

Mine reflected pretty quick. I did it today.

My MVPA updated immediately.

It's not scamming anything if Tesla allows it. This isn't some loophole that Tesla doesn't know about...Tesla knows damn well people are doing this (Elon even called it out several months ago) but despite that, people can still work the system via FSD adding/removal. I figure that enough people who initially intend on removing FSD decide to keep it in the end, so Tesla allowing this to continue is not by accident.

Elon/Tesla could put an end to this practice immediately, but choose not to. Why? Because it still benefits the company's bottom line overall. Like I've always said, blame the system, not the people using it their advantage.