Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

98726 vin P90D in transit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The P85D is definitely INSANE 0-30 MPH then the pull drops off considerably.....It's still unlike any Sedan on the road today.....EXCEPT the P90D. I wasn't sure what the difference would be or if one could really quantify it - BUT you can. The pull off the line is greater than 1G now and its all the way through 60 MPH. Seriously, its all you can do to hang on to the wheel and keep your eyes open. I recommend making sure your seat is where you want it because that force will push you back in the cracks of your seat. The first time I hit 75 MPH, I had to let off and just pull over and think about what just happened. I should have eaten breakfast first because I was a little nauseous after the first run and the fact that I was still getting the blood circulation back to my face said a lot. I can only compare the feeling to a very serious amusement park ride where you just have to sit for a minute and get yourself back together. I think the passenger's perspective will be different since they are just along for the ride and wont know what to expect and that is what is just LUDICROUSLY going to be the fun part. Going to get a few friends together for a trip to the store......LOL

The P85D is definitely INSANE 0-30 MPH then the pull drops off considerably.....It's still unlike any Sedan on the road today.....EXCEPT the P90D. I wasn't sure what the difference would be or if one could really quantify it - BUT you can. The pull off the line is greater than 1G now and its all the way through 60 MPH. Seriously, its all you can do to hang on to the wheel and keep your eyes open. I recommend making sure your seat is where you want it because that force will push you back in the cracks of your seat. The first time I hit 75 MPH, I had to let off and just pull over and think about what just happened. I should have eaten breakfast first because I was a little nauseous after the first run and the fact that I was still getting the blood circulation back to my face said a lot. I can only compare the feeling to a very serious amusement park ride where you just have to sit for a minute and get yourself back together. I think the passenger's perspective will be different since they are just along for the ride and wont know what to expect and that is what is just LUDICROUSLY going to be the fun part. Going to get a few friends together for a trip to the store......LOL

I am bursting with questions!!!!! But for now just one What's your displayed range at 100% charge?

I'm in need of Ludicrous Mode passenger reaction videos.:cool:

With L mode? You might be the first to take delivery if someone in CA doesn't beat you to it. We need video etc.

This is just for fun! I think I am going to slip in just ahead of you. My P90D with ludicrous decision making arrived in Palo Alto yesterday and I am picking it up on Tuesday. I did see it today. Does that count? I live next door to Palo Alto. I admit, it's probably not fair as the Factory is also only 30 minutes away. The winner gets a free beer. My order was confirmed on 7/17/2015. I traded in my 2014 P85+ and the timing was just plain lucky.
Enjoy,
Paul