Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A lot of deliveries this week of Dec 8!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Lodo1000 finally got his car yesterday, a beautiful silver S.

It seems like a lot of us ordered in October.

@pdxgibby @Gt1948 @CornellFiggs it looks like we all take delivery Friday. Also @CRASHER are you Friday as well?

Post pics and comments on your deliveries in here, we welcome anyone else taking delivery this week, or even recently.

So what options did you get? :)

Here's how my CPO 2013 P85 is optioned.

w26SKzO.jpg

I need some help. We live in so. California, have a model S, and reserved a model 3 on 7/31/2017. The problem is, according to the estimator, we can expect delivery late 2018. After many, many conversations with low level people at Tesla (they do a real good job at protecting those who can actually resolve issues), we are assured that we will have a delivery priority, and that the estimator needs to be updated. Needless to say, I'm beyond skeptical. I would like to see a reply form anyone here that is a current owner, lives in California, reserved a model 3 at about the same time frame, and would share their delivery estimate.

@Gt1948 That's a beautiful red 75 you have coming!

I need some help. We live in so. California, have a model S, and reserved a model 3 on 7/31/2017. The problem is, according to the estimator, we can expect delivery late 2018. After many, many conversations with low level people at Tesla (they do a real good job at protecting those who can actually resolve issues), we are assured that we will have a delivery priority, and that the estimator needs to be updated. Needless to say, I'm beyond skeptical. I would like to see a reply form anyone here that is a current owner, lives in California, reserved a model 3 at about the same time frame, and would share their delivery estimate.
Hopefully someone sees this post here in the Model S sub-forum, but you may have better luck getting direct responses if you post in the Model 3 sub-forum. Good luck!

Reactions: Gt1948
Congrats on everyone getting their beautiful cars this week!!!!

I wonder in what order do they build the cars? Battery size? Location? Color? Options?
I ordered a 75D Silver with white seats on 10/27, confirmed 10/30, got VIN 10/30 and it has been sitting at “order confirmed and production has been scheduled” since then. Both my OS and DS are MIA. The wait is driving me crazy!!!

Reactions: Gt1948 and Olds442