Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A lot of deliveries this week of Dec 8!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick stop in Jackson TN for charge and dinner.
Folks at Nashville did great job.
C8A8AEA4-0D70-49DA-9263-06FA780BCDC5.jpeg
9B1CD76F-0E8D-4CDA-AA0B-6B16E3F4F618.jpeg

I got my model S today I have to say the the Delivery didn't go the best. My financing terms was supposed to be 72 months and for some reason they had it at 84 so they had to resubmit the financing and paper work. They typed in the wrong vin number for my car and had to redo that. They forgot to give me screws to screw in my license plate. They forgot to give me my parcel shelf. Sadly the Delivery people reeked of incompetence. (although they were nice)

As for the car itself the B Pillar had a broken clip and didn't line up properly and both of my brake lights had condensation in them. I honestly don't get why they didn't fix the B Pillar you could easily see the blueish green padding under it. Its really strange how this can get past the people detailing the car

Reactions: Gt1948 and Snobun
How do we adjust headrests? I’ve heard something about lumbar support.

Are they fixed? Paid $3300 for better seats, figured they adjust headrest.

You use the lumbar control (round control among the seat controls) and you will be presented with a menu on the main screen, select headrest or lumbar and make your adjustment. Don't forget to save your setting to your profile when done.

Can you post interior pictures of the black dash with white seats? Curious to see what that looks like v. the white lower dash!
We picked up a car on Saturday and were surprised to see the lower dash was now black instead of grey or white, like with the other two cars we have. I prefer the lighter colors (grey and white) but the driver of the new car prefers the new black dash. We'll post photos or a video soon.

Reactions: Snobun
We picked up a car on Saturday and were surprised to see the lower dash was now black instead of grey or white, like with the other two cars we have. I prefer the lighter colors (grey and white) but the driver of the new car prefers the new black dash. We'll post photos or a video soon.
Would love to see some pics of the Ultra White interior with all black dash. Thank you!

Reactions: Snobun