Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ABRP Battery Degradation Comparison Post / Poll

Do you feel your degradation matches your expectation?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting... would it be 50kwh available to use and the 4kwh used by the below 0 buffer? Or is it just 50kwh?

Battery capacity is now gone for me and replaced with a live update of degradation.

618BE9FA-3B70-4175-BA9F-2250E0249A19.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting... would it be 50kwh available to use and the 4kwh used by the below 0 buffer? Or is it just 50kwh?

Battery capacity is now gone for me and replaced with a live update of degradation.

View attachment 559244
scanmytesla (CANbus signals) shows my SR+ at 54.1kWh expected NEW and the buffer as 2.3kWh. It looks like the 54.1kWh includes the buffer but I need to dig deeper to confirm it.

I guess I'm missing how to access battery degradation
and other data as screen shots above, I am registered?
In Settings, first make sure you've selected "Detailed"; then select your car model;
IMG_6436.jpeg

then tap on the dropdown arrow, your car model, and you should see another settings option;
IMG_6437.jpeg

tap on that settings button, and you should see the live specs on your car. It'll say Live data, showing current SOC, Range, address, elevation, temp, odometer, deg and capacity, firmware, date of info, and calibrated reference consumption:
IMG_6435.jpeg

Now, it'll only give you the deg and capacity data, supposedly after fast DC charging, as it must read some data, so you won't get that line if you are only charging at home on AC.

I think the calibrated reference figure is interesting. A good way to compare tire efficiency when you change brands. I changed from the OEM tires to all-season Snows, the Vredestein Quatrac5, last November, but I don't have the OEM fig. 235Wh/m for the all-season Snows seems very good to me.

Reactions: adhoc
I have two X's:
90D: 5 years old, 55K miles - original spec at 257; now fully charges to 241; 6.2% loss. Conclusion: very satisfied
100D: 27 months old, 25K miles - original spec at 290; now fully charges to 282; 2.7% loss. Conclusion: very satisfied

btw: have supercharged 60 times for 90D, 42 times for 100D (I track with Teslafi).

Reactions: Falkirk and KenC
You mean get it to show up on the app? I think someone earlier showed step by step how to do it. I don’t recall exactly how.

If you mean how to get it to show you what it is now? I think some have said supercharging will make it show up and I’ve supercharged a few times.

You mean get it to show up on the app? I think someone earlier showed step by step how to do it. I don’t recall exactly how.

If you mean how to get it to show you what it is now? I think some have said supercharging will make it show up and I’ve supercharged a few times.

Yes it wouldn’t show up in the app. I tried everything mentioned in this forum and the live data without deg is the most I got.