Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Account page changed from 'Prepare for Delivery' to asking for details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just a thought...people receiving texts/emails might be filling in for those who originally got the texts/emails but didn't want to take delivery yet

great point. Got mine too.

• Model Y
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • 21’’ Überturbine Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior

Last edited:
All the

I believe you might. Model Y with 19 inch Gemini wheels hare not rolled off the line yet from what I can tell, only cars with 20/21 inch wheels with black interior.
Thanks. We’d love to get the car ASAP and I figure another $1,000 or two over the life of the loan isn’t a big deal. I actually don’t care about FSD but my husband was anxious to get it. After reading through some threads here, I’m wondering if we’re going to really use it that much.

Reactions: CTM31991
Mine changed, but no text or email from Tesla. Ordered 2/5/20.

- LR AWD
- White outside
- Black inside
- 20" wheels
- No FSD

Entered my trade-in information, so now it looks like it's waiting on that part...

Last edited:
It seems as though people far from the factory are getting the text's first, probably to get their orders going as they have to travel further. Those of us on/near the West coast appear to be in a holding pattern right now, but guessing they'll move on to us next. No proof of course, just my interpretation of the data coming in today....

Still waiting on my reservation page to ask for more details. Ordered 2/5/20 — still no confirmed dates/asks for more info for white interiors?
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

keep the faith. i ordered about a 10 days before you, same order, and i got my stuff today. apparently the missing thing right now might be gemini wheels which we did not get.

I'm figuring my Y will take a bit longer than most to deliver since it has to traverse the Pacific Ocean, but the request for my trade-in and purchasing details seems like this will happen sooner than I thought.

Still waiting on my reservation page to ask for more details. Ordered 2/5/20 — still no confirmed dates/asks for more info for white interiors?
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Performance Upgrade
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability

I've seen a couple people today indicate they received delivery emails for white interior, but just a couple.