Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ALL CyberTruck discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Right, exactly, file that under Duh........or maybe that's no fu*king Duh........I can't remember........

I'm not sure what was so obvious about the order rate increasing instead of decreasing? Ever since it's inception, the CT's order rate had consistently been decreasing until two days ago, when it seemed that the rate started to increase again.

Granted, the data is quite granular, but there seems to be a distinct change in trend from a decreasing order rate to a now-increasing order rate.

Reactions: EinSV and PACEMD
Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 5.10.02 PM.png

Tesla Motors Club on Instagram: “Rugged Cybertruck Follow @teslaforlife for more Photo by @moaoun_moaoun”

I'm not sure what was so obvious about the order rate increasing instead of decreasing? Ever since it's inception, the CT's order rate had consistently been decreasing until two days ago, when it seemed that the rate started to increase again.

Granted, the data is quite granular, but there seems to be a distinct change in trend from a decreasing order rate to a now-increasing order rate.

My bad. I had been taught, incorrectly it appears, that Duh was the proper statistical analysis of granular data..........

• Funny
Reactions: LN1_Casey

And don't pay any attention to me, I was just messin' wid youse. I have an odd sense of humor.......I appreciate your post.

I'm using the sketch-up of post #685 to inject that one of the features we had had in our EV pickup design for Tesla was an integrated and concealed-in-the-frunk winch driven off the near-unstoppable electric motors. Winches are notorious cD-destroyers; mounting it within the vehicle's structure overcomes this. Some other cool features too (keeping this to ourselves).

Nevertheless, we also have come to the realization that most winches are for posers rather than for real use - an expensive and frivolous accessory. Except when they're not....

I'm using the sketch-up of post #685 to inject that one of the features we had had in our EV pickup design for Tesla was an integrated and concealed-in-the-frunk winch driven off the near-unstoppable electric motors. Winches are notoriously cD-destroyers; mounting it within the vehicle's structure overcomes this. Some other cool features too (keeping this to ourselves).

Nevertheless, we also have come to the realization that most winches are for posers rather than for real use - an expensive and frivolous accessory. Except when they're not....

Are you referring to an additional unstoppable motor?

I'm using the sketch-up of post #685 to inject that one of the features we had had in our EV pickup design for Tesla was an integrated and concealed-in-the-frunk winch driven off the near-unstoppable electric motors. Winches are notorious cD-destroyers; mounting it within the vehicle's structure overcomes this. Some other cool features too (keeping this to ourselves).

Reactions: jerry33