Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ALL CyberTruck discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Out of Spec tested 4 different EV trucks at the same time for how far they can go at 70 MPH:

They Cybertruck Cyberbeast went 304 miles at 70 MPH, while it is only rated for 301 miles. It did way better, 50 miles more?, than the dual motor variant they tested in Texas a while back. (I've seen at least one person say that they think the latest update made it more efficient, maybe it really did?)
1710966011350.png

Last edited:

The latest flipped Cybertruck truck sold for $171k on March 20.

The first flipped Cybertruck sold for $244.5k.
There was one that crossed the line a couple weekends ago for 200K at a Mecum auction in Phoenix.. I wondered if it was a Tesla provided vehicle - even though nothing said so, or an owner who thought they would just work it out or never buy another Tesla. But it was an “on display” vehicle so lights of highlights and roped off, etc.

Out of Spec tested 4 different EV trucks at the same time for how far they can go at 70 MPH:

They Cybertruck Cyberbeast went 304 miles at 70 MPH, while it is only rated for 301 miles. It did way better, 50 miles more?, than the dual motor variant they tested in Texas a while back. (I've seen at least one person say that they think the latest update made it more efficient, maybe it really did?)
I think the other test was 75 mph? Also, air density matters a lot on the highway. This test was at "mile high" elevation with temps in the 50s and 60s. If the other test was at sea level on a colder day that could easily reduce range by 50 miles even at the same speed.

• Funny
Reactions: jerry33 and madodel
Today was the first time I've seen a Cybertruck at a Supercharger. The guy driving it showed me the inside, the frunk, and the bed cover opening/closing. I've seen at least a dozen CTs driving around, but never up close for an extended period. My first impressions up close:
  • the wheels are HUGE! They make the 20" wheels on my Y look like skateboard wheels
  • the bed is bigger than I thought it was, and the cover going up/down was faster than I thought it would be
  • very roomy inside
  • the CT looks much better from some angles (eg from the front) than others (eg from the rear)
  • the screen looked bigger and crisper than the one in my Y