Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Nikola Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't worry, Trevor's brother will smooth things over.
concrete_s.jpg

It's now official:

Nikola Board of Directors Announces Leadership Transition

Oh boy. I bought these couple of NKLA puts on a lark. They're gonna be larking tomorrow...

unfortunately for me, the NKLA puts I bought just on principle that I wanted to bet against this fraud company expired worthless on Friday September 18. And now this - as I said - worst possible timing is my superpower :oops:

Still, I am glad to see this fraud exposed.

It's now official:

Nikola Board of Directors Announces Leadership Transition

Oh boy. I bought these couple of NKLA puts on a lark. They're gonna be larking tomorrow...

I think Hindenburg could write another paper on the lies and BS in that press release... for instance:

ABOUT NIKOLA CORPORATION:
Nikola Corporation is globally transforming the transportation industry. As a designer and manufacturer of zero-emission battery-electric and hydrogen-electric vehicles, electric vehicle drivetrains, vehicle components, energy storage systems, and hydrogen station infrastructure, Nikola is driven to revolutionize the economic and environmental impact of commerce as we know it today. Founded in 2015, Nikola Corporation is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. For more information, visit www.nikolamotor.com or Twitter @nikolamotor.

How are they global transforming transportation? In what way are they a "manufacturer" of anything listed above?

It never stops...