Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Sentry success story: Car keyed, women handcuffed and charged with vandalism

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like an accident to me. I bet she gets off.

Regardless of what happens criminally, that's enough evidence to hold her civilly liable, so she or her insurer will need to pay for the damage. You can argue about whether or not there was criminal intent here, but at absolute minimum this was negligence, so she can be held responsible.

Regardless of what happens criminally, that's enough evidence to hold her civilly liable, so she or her insurer will need to pay for the damage. You can argue about whether or not there was criminal intent here, but at absolute minimum this was negligence, so she can be held responsible.

She was not in operation of her vehicle at the time she caused the "loss". Her insurance company won't touch this with a 50 ft. pole.

What a terrible person! It looks like she is picking up kids from school. She is holding a school backpack as the kids are getting in the back of her car.

She is so "pro" at how she does this by covering the whole action with her rather large behind. I bet this is not the first time she has keyed someone's car. Serious lowlife! I hope she pays the price in money and shame.

I've all kinds of weird stuff happen to my cars - keyed, vandalized, etc. - but the most annoying (and admittedly a little funny) was something that happened to my motorcycle. I had it parked with my helmet locked to it (used to be common back in the day when all bikes seemingly had a special locking mechanism to put your helmet rings through), and someone took a very large blueberry muffin and crumbled it into a few thousand pieces into my helmet. Fortunately it was dry and 99% of fell out when I shook it and turned it over, but I still like WTF why would someone even think of doing that?! People is dumb.

I certainly don't want to speculate why someone acts in this way but they should be held responsible for the repairs. I think justice could be served in that way and I hope that being caught would discourage further actions such as this by her. She truly must have sa things happening in her life to act this way. I hope she gets some help for whatever is motivating her bad behavior.

Reactions: gzak and Runnergirl
I certainly don't want to speculate why someone acts in this way but they should be held responsible for the repairs. I think justice could be served in that way and I hope that being caught would discourage further actions such as this by her. She truly must have sa things happening in her life to act this way. I hope she gets some help for whatever is motivating her bad behavior.

She doesnt need to be arrested but she is def liable to pay for damages.. same thing as if someone got into an accident

Reactions: lklundin