Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any US Model 3 Performance deliveries in 2019?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got my car! Almost 2 months of waiting.
The car was mostly good except for the trunk being slightly misaligned, and then the front left fender has a larger than expected gap from the A pillar. The delivery guy took some pictures. I hope he sent it to service or something.
Happy to have the car!

Grimlock what is your build date on the car?. Are you going to take it in for the gaps, or are they minor?

Sounds like an alignment. Do they give the car to a bodyshop or do the alignment of panels in house?. I'm scare to let them send it out to a bodyshop based on what I've read on here.
I've no idea. I'm hoping it's just a panel alignment in their service center. The delivery guy said it may take the service center 4 to 7 days to contact me ... way beyond my return timeframe! haha!
I like the car and want to keep it. Just need to get some of these issues fixed.

Hey guys, picked up M3P today. No issues, was actually shocked. No spoiler but did have badging. He said every shipment they get only 2 of the 20 received are good. That’s ridiculous, IMO.

I am happy though, car is amazing!

Black with white interior.
Congrats! And also congrats on getting a car with no issues!
My M3P is blue with black interior. It also came with the badging, which surprised me. But also no spoiler.

I know the white interior is taking longer at the moment but are any white on white orders being filled right now.

If my midrange order really is going to be canceled, my choice after the long range rwd would be the performance. The normal awd does me no good in California and I would rather just pay for the extras of the performance. I don’t want to wait longer than 2 weeks however so I have to get this right.

I know the white interior is taking longer at the moment but are any white on white orders being filled right now.

If my midrange order really is going to be canceled, my choice after the long range rwd would be the performance. The normal awd does me no good in California and I would rather just pay for the extras of the performance. I don’t want to wait longer than 2 weeks however so I have to get this right.
If you want it in two weeks, you may not want to go with a white on white performance. Ordered mine on February 6th, 43 days ago, no VIN number and no delivery date.

Hang in there white/white people. I just got my replacement VIN and a tentative delivery date of 3/22. No call yet, so I'm sure the delivery date/time will move.

I had posted earlier that I received a VIN on 3/14 I think, but then was notified on 3/16 that the vehicle I was scheduled to take delivery of was damaged and being sent back so I was unmatched from the VIN.