Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Appt for HW 2.5 to 3.0 Retro tomorrow. Should I?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE: I'm still stuck at 84%. But I realised that the message shown is as follow: Additional camera calibration needed. Make sure to be in Park. Ir something like that. ??
So I need to let the car idle? Should it still be on? Because it as been sitting in park for several days now and nothing. Could it be because it is snowing a lot here? All my cameras seem to be clean and free of snow. Except for the front one when in a snow storm.
Any advice would be apreciated. Thanks!

I am pretty sure you need to DRIVE the car to finish calibration.

I am pretty sure you need to DRIVE the car to finish calibration.
Here is what I see.

When in drive:
BFC352C1-B075-45B2-90CE-C6D6670A0C9B.jpeg

When in park:
98FDA573-0F32-4B41-A763-6FDE397E6BBB.jpeg

Right. It is telling you need to drive more to get to 100%, then you will be able to activate NoA. The cameras calibrate themselves by watching the scenery (and traffic) go by. It is not going to change sitting still

I just understood why I got confused. I read that as one sentence... instead of two...
I’ll drive more then. Thanks!

Ok, calibration is now complete after driving more and more and more. Took longer than what I would have though. Anyway, all good.
Small question, is the display of additional elements (lights, stop signs, road marking, trash bins, etc.) only available in the US? I'm in Canada and can only see the cones. :(