Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are others waiting for 2023.6.9 update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was anxious because some of the other users I seen or watched their videos on YouTube. They are saying it’s accurate. And some are saying it’s still long way from being accurate. Just wanted to try it out from myself you know? Even without an update my Model Y is showing a pick up truck in my one car narrow garage when I am driving out it. Lol

Slow rollout....

1680206093908.png

I think that it def shows some promise that it can be a nice addition. As others have said its pretty all over the place and in things like drive though lines its just making unessiasry noise the entire time. But after a few refinements I believe it can be a lot better. It seems to detect front curbs well and at least for me it stops me well before the curb so I'm ok with it being off a little on the safe side. I really like the side assist, granted the lines move like spaegtti at the moment I have faith that in time they will improve to some degree. Overall I would say I'm happy they added it even in this state that feels kinda crude but it does give the little extra piece of mind to not run into something if you were totally distracted. I also hope they can get all promised features back at some point.

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056