Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are the Tesla Service Centers bad enough to cancel my Model 3 order?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my town, BMW service is booked 2-3 weeks out if you want a loaner. Tesla is one week with loaner / rental car. While the service experience hasn't been perfect, it wasn't perfect at BMW, Saab or Honda when I owned those brands. When I have a positive experience I don't usually go onto the forums to post about it, but if it's negative, I am much more likely. Enjoy your model 3. A year later and I'm still giddy every time I get into it.

Reactions: Stirfelt
So far my experience is been very good. To be fair, when I had my Hyundai, I had uniformly excellent service. So far my Tesla experience has been fine. Then again, when Kim gets into a cookie baking mode she bags a bunch and takes them by the service center.

Minor rear end’d accident occurred 2/15/19, took first appointment available for paint/body work which at the time of the accident was 5/13/19 (car was only damaged superficially and fully drivable). Today received repaired car back after basically four full days...
Don’t get hit...
My comment wasn’t meant to cast dispersions on any of the service centers, but to represent the situation regarding getting body shop repairs completed...