Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a call from Tesla thinking xmas came early only to say they offering premium plates for additional cost. So for those in Sth Aus, expecting delivery soon hopefully get a call asking if you want to pay extra for slim premium plates.

My EDD is 15-29 Dec but they did say its towards the end of it and possibly early new year.

Brisbane people -

Accepted tesla Vision a few weeks ago, Dec-Jan EDD.

EDD then changed to TBD.

Zander at Fortitude Valley cannot comment on the TBD EDD (I need to sell my car and TBD makes it incredibly difficult to time to sale) but wrote yesterday to say "he can see a 19/12 - 3/1 window"

I don't know if he is talking outta his butt. Does anyone else in Brisbane with a TBD (After accepting Tesla Vision) have any information they can share?
I have a 19 Dec - 31 Dec EDD. I think the cars are arriving in Brisbane port on the 14th Dec, so that gives them the estinmate post 19 Dec.

Reactions: Missimpatient
There she is! 😍

View attachment 882272

There was a hiccup that delayed my delivery for about 30mins (make sure your the payment is ticked in your account before you take delivery, even if the balance has been saying 0 for a week...)

Paint is good, panel gaps excellent. Should come out beautifully after professional care and being wrapped in Stealth PPF. Does have USS, a real horn, and probably old cameras.

It's been quite the journey, but all worth it!
Hey, congrats

There she is! 😍

View attachment 882272

There was a hiccup that delayed my delivery for about 30mins (make sure your the payment is ticked in your account before you take delivery, even if the balance has been saying 0 for a week...)

Paint is good, panel gaps excellent. Should come out beautifully after professional care and being wrapped in Stealth PPF. Does have USS, a real horn, and probably old cameras.

It's been quite the journey, but all worth it!
Hey congrats, looking nice.

Out of intery as you mentioned to got USS, what was your build date. My delivery is 15th Dec. With a build date of 20th Oct.

I know a few people have wondered about flexibility of pick up etc. I was supposed to pick mine up today but my payment has not cleared. Payment was made yesterday as we had to sign all the paperwork again due to fbt change and lease company changing everything to pre tax. Anyway, Tesla called me Friday to let me know if not cleared by 2pm Monday they would reschedule to Wednesday same time which they did. They called again today as still not cleared and changed to Friday same time but told me if it clears earlier ring them back and they will give me a time on Thursday. They have been really helpful and said this happens all the time, no worries
Please which novated lease company are you using. Mine has refused to redo my quote to factor in the FBT law. They kept saying they were still waiting for further direction. BTW, how much did the change make to your lease payment?

I really hate it when you see a car with your order specs on the Tesla website "Available for delivery and registration in VIC". If anyone orders it, I wonder how long they have to wait.
I changed my order to match an inventory car and got a call the next morning asking if I could pick it up within 7 days. Finance being paid today and then it should be on a truck to me, arriving before Christmas.

Please which novated lease company are you using. Mine has refused to redo my quote to factor in the FBT law. They kept saying they were still waiting for further direction. BTW, how much did the change make to your lease payment?
Im with Autopia, they sent me a revised quote with the FBT exemption factored in, it reduced the net impact to net pay by almost 600$, this is for a 5year lease, M3 RWD red.

Question for anyone financing their Tesla and expecting delivery soon (or have received theirs recently), when was your payment cleared in the account?
I'm using Macquarie and my account still says "additional payment required". The remaining balance is exactly the amount financed. I've paid my cash deposit weeks ago which does show in the Tesla account.
Taking delivery this Sunday 11th Dec, and just don't want any delays.

Question for anyone financing their Tesla and expecting delivery soon (or have received theirs recently), when was your payment cleared in the account?
I'm using Macquarie and my account still says "additional payment required". The remaining balance is exactly the amount financed. I've paid my cash deposit weeks ago which does show in the Tesla account.
From what I understand Macquarie will pay it just before pick up, as once they settle the loan you start paying for it.

I'd just give them a call, they've always been super helpful and easy to talk to on the phone and they'll give you the answer.

Once my delivery date was finalised I got an email from Macquarie that said they will do the settlement 48 hours prior to the delivery and they will send an email once that has been done.