Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ah, I haven't seen the "km/h" thing in the app, only in the car when it's charging (and on the DCFC display, if it has one). In the app, the supercharger account part has total cost, location, number of kWh and price/kWh, and a link to the PDF invoice.
Ahh this bit up the top, you are right it is kWh not km/h and i didnt have it on that long i guess

IMG_6890.jpeg

Reactions: Zinzilla
still undecided on 18 vs 19 wheels - keep thinking the Aero wheels doesn’t look too great on the stealth grey, without that colour contrast. Any thoughts on whether the better aesthetic justify the efficiency loss or potentially more noisy and stiff ride?
I've ordered the 19s, purely because I love the look of them. Range does take a bit of a hit (on the LR it translates to 629km instead of 678km). Worth it in my opinion but it's very subjective. For me, the LR is something of a dream car. While I would be happy with a white paint job and Aero wheels, I decided to go all out - Ultra Red and Nova wheels. Unless you're doing lots of big drives, you won't notice the range loss and if you prefer them aesthetically, then I reckon you should go for it. Doubt you'll notice much difference in terms of ride quality between the two - the Nova wheels are still not what you'd call low profile (235/40R19 Nova vs 235/45R18 Aero).

I've ordered the 19s, purely because I love the look of them. Range does take a bit of a hit (on the LR it translates to 629km instead of 678km). Worth it in my opinion but it's very subjective. For me, the LR is something of a dream car. While I would be happy with a white paint job and Aero wheels, I decided to go all out - Ultra Red and Nova wheels. Unless you're doing lots of big drives, you won't notice the range loss and if you prefer them aesthetically, then I reckon you should go for it. Doubt you'll notice much difference in terms of ride quality between the two - the Nova wheels are still not what you'd call low profile (235/40R19 Nova vs 235/45R18 Aero).
Exactly, it won’t be long that we hit a fast charger every 100km at most so having standard range or long range won’t mean much. I travel 600-800km a week country to city and I gave up my long range to get the performance and I have managed fine so far, if I can do it then I don’t see why most others couldn’t do it either.

Reactions: dronus
Exactly, it won’t be long that we hit a fast charger every 100km at most so having standard range or long range won’t mean much. I travel 600-800km a week country to city and I gave up my long range to get the performance and I have managed fine so far, if I can do it then I don’t see why most others couldn’t do it either.
I’ll swap you my SR for you performance then if u like :)

• Funny
Reactions: Cocoboy and PcS000
What setting do you have your regen on?
I’m probably just not used to it but it felt like the park brake was on while I was driving around..

This is getting ridiculous, I am cancelling my order I think. Nothing to do with Tesla, to be fair they always said Jan - March 2024, and I accepted that willingly. But I have turned into someone who keeps googling the same thing over and over again, filtering the date to show only news from the last 24 hours. Today I saw photographs of an Ultra Red Highland in Singapore airport, right hand drive, and all I can think is why Singapore? where is mine?

I hate waiting for things. I have never waited for a car in my life. And I get that seems to be the way nowadays (unless you are buying an Atto 3) but still, I don't like it. I am beginning to hate my current car, I keep kicking it and calling it pretty bad names, I know it isn't it's fault, and I do feel bad, but I still do it. Tesla is turning me into a hateful monster.

If it makes you feel better, my current car is a 1993 corolla, front wheel drive, 0-100 in 30 minutes.
  • It doesn't have sentry mode, but It does have a club lock.
  • 3-speed automatic transmission, with an 'over drive' button on the t-shifter
  • Turning on AC is kinda like chill mode on the Tesla. It's so chill that the 0-100 becomes 60 minutes and the inside of the car is still hot.
Hang in there, we're all in this particular forum thread for the same reason.

This is getting ridiculous, I am cancelling my order I think. Nothing to do with Tesla, to be fair they always said Jan - March 2024, and I accepted that willingly. But I have turned into someone who keeps googling the same thing over and over again, filtering the date to show only news from the last 24 hours. Today I saw photographs of an Ultra Red Highland in Singapore airport, right hand drive, and all I can think is why Singapore? where is mine?

I hate waiting for things. I have never waited for a car in my life. And I get that seems to be the way nowadays (unless you are buying an Atto 3) but still, I don't like it. I am beginning to hate my current car, I keep kicking it and calling it pretty bad names, I know it isn't it's fault, and I do feel bad, but I still do it. Tesla is turning me into a hateful monster.
I’m going to try takeing the weekend off my phone, uninstall X and not be searching for stuff. Maybe you try the same? Might reset the soul. Hang out with the dog. Appreciate what we have, wash the current car and take a break.
It’s not that long to go and focussing on it doesn’t help or make time go faster :) it will be worth the wait :)

If it makes you feel better, my current car is a 1993 corolla, front wheel drive, 0-100 in 30 minutes.
  • Turning on AC is kinda like chill mode on the Tesla. It's so chill that the 0-100 becomes 60 minutes and the inside of the car is still hot.
That car sounds rad. I had a similar beast a while ago. In summer it wouldn’t turn off, just kept running until you stall it by dumping the clutch or nosing it into a wall or crimp the fuel. No AC tho so you have the plaid version.
My current car is a Zb Calais. Nothing wrong with it but I’m at end of lease so have the chance to get a new car. Lease is up Jan so Ive got a little bit of time but the timing is going to be tight. Might keep it, it won’t value as well as the ‘66 HR I stupidly donated to the birdwood museum just before Holden closed!

Yeah, when I had an ‘88 Camry I called turning the AC off my turbo boost 👍

I was doing exactly the same thing googling same topics and changing to 24 hours. If you really can’t wait grab one out of inventory, not sure where you are but a bucket load of long ranges in NSW.

If front bumper camera becomes a thing down the track for the highland model 3, do we end up getting these upgrades via scheduled service etc or simply miss out?
I saw this pop up on X but being that regional builds are different who really knows?
Personally I think having a camera outside the car and on the bumper will last a few minuites before it gets covered in road grime or bugs guts or hit by a rock putting it out of calibration, but then again there has been a lot smarter people than me working on it haha

IMG_6948.jpeg