Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Two words - foam cannon

Hook one up to a pressure cleaner and blow foam all over the car. Let it sit for 5 minutes then gently rinse off. Leaf blower the water away (I do that in the garage). Clean car without water spots in about 10-15 minutes
Yeah I think that’s my next project, I wanted to try the two bucket method first. I have a pressure cleaner so been using that, just need to add in the foam cannon.

IMG_7054.jpeg

One day this will change…

Are you going with the RWD model? I ordered on 18 Sep, converted from Blue to Stealth Grey and kept my EDD of Jan-Mar 2024. One could safely assume you're ahead of me in the queue...
Yeah RWD Stealth grey, black interior.
I ordered probably a month before you, it sat there for a few weeks then I was informed that I could choose between updating my order to highland or cancel as the current model no longer available.
Secretly I’m happy it skipped over to the 2024 model, there is a lot to look forward too :)
Eventually when they stop sending ship loads to Europe (and Canada now i see from Shanghai!) we might get some RHD sent over. Manufacturing can’t be too far away if they have you down as Jan-Mar

Yeah RWD Stealth grey, black interior.
I ordered probably a month before you, it sat there for a few weeks then I was informed that I could choose between updating my order to highland or cancel as the current model no longer available.
Secretly I’m happy it skipped over to the 2024 model, there is a lot to look forward too :)
Eventually when they stop sending ship loads to Europe (and Canada now i see from Shanghai!) we might get some RHD sent over. Manufacturing can’t be too far away if they have you down as Jan-Mar
I’ve never had a Tesla before, do they tend to be quite conservative with the Jan-Mar estimate, or is it more likely Mar than Jan?

I’m hoping they are just super conservative rather than pulling sneaky sails tricks by telling me Jan when there’s no chance 😂

Reactions: dronus
So, I went *immediately* to go and see the cars now I'm in Singapore.
Not sure why Singapore have the RHD variants in showroom and for test drive already before us!!

In the showroom they had a Red SR and a Grey LR. Outside they had a White LR and a Blue SR that were doing active test drives.

I took a bunch of photos below.

I'd say everything I'd read is pretty true, my only "hot take" would be that I didn't like the finish on the white interior, the black in the LR with the 'alcantara' material was nicer, imho.

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    515 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1263.jpeg
    IMG_1263.jpeg
    593.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1262.jpeg
    IMG_1262.jpeg
    597.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1258.jpeg
    IMG_1258.jpeg
    552.8 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    692.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    621.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    684.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1252.jpeg
    IMG_1252.jpeg
    647.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1251.jpeg
    IMG_1251.jpeg
    586.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1250.jpeg
    IMG_1250.jpeg
    588.9 KB · Views: 16
Not sure why Singapore have the RHD variants in showroom and for test drive already before us!!

In the showroom they had a Red SR and a Grey LR. Outside they had a White LR and a Blue SR that were doing active test drives.

I'd say everything I'd read is pretty true, my only "hot take" would be that I didn't like the finish on the white interior, the black in the LR with the 'alcantara' material was nicer, imho.
Love the pics, interesting you didn’t like the white 🤔 bit scary as that is what I have gone with

Not a fan of those rims. They could have at least put some caps over the standard 18s. The ass on the highland is hot.

Reactions: PcS000 and dronus

Awesome, thanks for the pics and going out of your way to share them with us, they certainly pop! Did you get a chance to take one for a spin? I’m really loving that stealth grey, so looking forward to picking it up and cruising in it!

There’s our cars @Jules22 !

Very pleased to see Michelin tyres on the 18" wheels (which I have chosen). I'd much prefer these over Hankooks (on the 19" wheels in your pix).

I hope it’s before march, that will be 7 months for me!
I had a Kia Sportage on order for 18 months, and they still could provide no guidance whatsoever as to when it would come. In the time I was waiting, my sentiment on ICE cars switched around (helped by my new rooftop solar system and the outrageous amount of energy I am generating but not able to use myself), I cancelled the Kia and ordered and M3. (IMHO, Kia and Hyundai are still $10k - $20k wide of the mark in terms of value for money for their EVs.) 7 months is nothing!

I had a Kia Sportage on order for 18 months, and they still could provide no guidance whatsoever as to when it would come. In the time I was waiting, my sentiment on ICE cars switched around (helped by my new rooftop solar system and the outrageous amount of energy I am generating but not able to use myself), I cancelled the Kia and ordered and M3. (IMHO, Kia and Hyundai are still $10k - $20k wide of the mark in terms of value for money for their EVs.) 7 months is nothing!
Yeah I remember during Covid people waiting close to 2 years for new cars. I heard the wait time for some new Toyotas is still close to that. I’d just order something else if it was going to be that long, or just extend the lease on my current car. First world problems really :)