Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m hoping I’ll see something soon on AliExpress that will cover the whole centre piece, rather than just a centre cover and covers for the nuts.
Yeah that would be heaps good.
I hadn’t ordered anything from aliexpress for ages after a couple of long waits but took the plunge last week on some obd circuit boards I was after and I was suprised how quick they shipped.

IMG_7066.jpeg

Reactions: PcS000 and Cocoboy
Yeah that would be heaps good.
I hadn’t ordered anything from aliexpress for ages after a couple of long waits but took the plunge last week on some obd circuit boards I was after and I was suprised how quick they shipped.

View attachment 990424
I just bought nine of these water guns as xmas presents on 4-Nov (including one for myself) from Ali and they arriving either Friday or Monday. I buy waaaaay too much stuff from AliExpress :D

Attachments

• 14-11-2023 9-27-27 AM.jpg
    14-11-2023 9-27-27 AM.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Funny
Reactions: dronus and Jules22
Today is finally Viking Paglia's turn to pick some cars up to take to NZ and Australia.

Model 3's? Who knows....

However, the fact it lands in NZ first on the 2nd December, and isn't scheduled to reach Brisbane until the 12th (via Port Kemble) does kind of fit in with the fact NZ is still showing a Dec 23 estimated date. This might be the one....

But probably not.

Reactions: dronus and PcS000
Today is finally Viking Paglia's turn to pick some cars up to take to NZ and Australia.

Model 3's? Who knows....

However, the fact it lands in NZ first on the 2nd December, and isn't scheduled to reach Brisbane until the 12th (via Port Kemble) does kind of fit in with the fact NZ is still showing a Dec 23 estimated date. This might be the one....

But probably not.

yeah, I'm watching this one closely, it does fit well except that it isn't scheduled for a stop in MEL.

Reactions: PcS000

Model 3's? Who knows....

But probably not.
We can cross our fingers that some Highland orders might arrive and it's just not all Model Y's?
I will be picking up my car from Canberra rather than having it delivered, so I can give it a good drive home to Wagga.

yeah, I'm watching this one closely, it does fit well except that it isn't scheduled for a stop in MEL.

Morning Crystal however, leaves China 10 days later but gets into Melbourne at around the same time as this one gets to Port Kembla.
I would say possible likely that Viking Paglia is carrying Model 3s to NZ.

Maybe ours will be on Crystal. I am just being ultra hopeful they manage to sneak some on Paglia for Brisbane and Sydney. That might leave the tiniest chance of a delivery before Christmas....

** Weird that there is such a long gap between Crystal arriving in Melbourne and then heading to Brisbane. My money is on both ships carrying Model 3s, with the Melbourne ones on Crystal and everyone elses on Paglia.

Asia to Oceania | Armacup

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Morning Crystal however, leaves China 10 days later but gets into Melbourne at around the same time as this one gets to Port Kembla.
I would say possible likely that Viking Paglia is carrying Model 3s to NZ.

Maybe ours will be on Crystal. I am just being ultra hopeful they manage to sneak some on Paglia for Brisbane and Sydney. That might leave the tiniest chance of a delivery before Christmas....

** Weird that there is such a long gap between Crystal arriving in Melbourne and then heading to Brisbane. My money is on both ships carrying Model 3s, with the Melbourne ones on Crystal and everyone elses on Paglia.

Asia to Oceania | Armacup
Yeah, I was just looking at that, Crystal arrives in Mel the day after Viking arrives in PK, so it could very well be that both will be the first shipments and then it makes complete sense. NZ meets it's delivery estimate, they've filled the first with most of the orders for BNE and SYD, while also simultaneously having a second boat with the orders distributed from MEL.

Reactions: DougalVizsla
At what point in the manufacturing process do VINs get assigned though? on the Shang Hai side or when the vessels arrive at our port? Might be worth checking the NZ thread to see if/when their VINs are assigned vs the vessel leaving Shang Hai
It varies. They can be assigned anywhere from the factory gate to the delivery centre in Australia. Often they get assigned while the ship is at sea.

Lo, nobody in NZ has appeared to have ordered one. Or if they have they are far too busy to talk about it.
It would be just my luck a ship load gets sent to NZ but no one ordered them while we wait haha. I had a look on their threads but there isn’t much action on them. Or they are writing using lemon juice (or sheep lanolin) :) Just kidding, kiwis are awesome :)