Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have booked in for a test drive of the new Model 3 on Friday in Brisbane. Had a choice between LR and SR and chose SR as that’s what I’m getting. Will let you know what I think. I did a test drive last Friday of the old Model 3 so I will have that fresh in the mind to do a comparison.

I mentioned Tesla store people were already getting their Vins and the fellow I spoke to said he couldn’t comment as none of the staff in Brisbane have one on order. They are pretty young so fair enough. He didn’t have any intel on when we would be getting our vins.

Attachments

• IMG_0260.png
    IMG_0260.png
    442.8 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: PcS000
Have booked in for a test drive of the new Model 3 on Friday in Brisbane. Had a choice between LR and SR and chose SR as that’s what I’m getting. Will let you know what I think. I did a test drive last Friday of the old Model 3 so I will have that fresh in the mind to do a comparison.

I mentioned Tesla store people were already getting their Vins and the fellow I spoke to said he couldn’t comment as none of the staff in Brisbane have one on order. They are pretty young so fair enough. He didn’t have any intel on when we would be getting our vins.
Very interesting

Reactions: DougalVizsla