Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interestingly my app just updated now to say 8-12 weeks from 14-20 weeks (LR red/black ordered 17/12). Not sure what this means if anything as I'm expecting a Q2 delivery, but this date puts from now to mid March.

I've been meaning to ask this - I ordered my RWD on 16/2, and been checking the app/account page daily (I know, it won't updated for MONTHS, but can't help it) but I can't find the estimated delivery period (e.g. 5-7 months) and keep seeing people have their dates in the app. Where can I find it? In the App or in the Account?

Reactions: PcS000
When deciding what cables to purchase for your new EV, download the PlugShare app and search for chargers in your area or places you will frequent regularly. You can generally tell from the PlugShare entry if you will need cables and any Charing apps or membership to use the charger. Still, given that you will likely do most charging at home you can wait until you have the car.
Exactly my thought, I’ll be able to scoot around and detour past points to check out what sort of additional gear I need.

I've been meaning to ask this - I ordered my RWD on 16/2, and been checking the app/account page daily (I know, it won't updated for MONTHS, but can't help it) but I can't find the estimated delivery period (e.g. 5-7 months) and keep seeing people have their dates in the app. Where can I find it? In the App or in the Account?
It comes and goes at the start. Should be on the front page of the smartphone app just below the image of the vehicle or on the web browser page go to Manage below the image of the vehicle and scroll down.
Don'e fret if it doesn't show though.

It comes and goes at the start. Should be on the front page of the smartphone app just below the image of the vehicle or on the web browser page go to Manage below the image of the vehicle and scroll down.
Don'e fret if it doesn't show though.
Thanks. Yeah, I check both the App and on the site, nothing just yet. Just the vehicle, with explanation for the next step

1645703409210.png

I guess it'll show sooner or later. It's gonna be a long 5-7 months.

Thanks. Yeah, I check both the App and on the site, nothing just yet. Just the vehicle, with explanation for the next step

View attachment 773231

I guess it'll show sooner or later. It's gonna be a long 5-7 months.
A key thing to remember is that the estimates don't mean much until you're assigned a VIN, which will be your next major milestone. If all goes well that'll be around the 10th July onwards.

Oh I had no idea, thanks :)
A bit more detail:
  • 10A socket - use supplied UMC
  • 15A socket - use supplied UMC
  • 3-phase - use supplied UMC *plus additional 5-pin tail*
  • AC - J1772 - *needs Type1-Type2 adaptor*
  • AC - Type 2 (cabled) - cable built-in
  • AC - Type 2 (socket) - *needs Type2-Type2 cable*
  • AC - Tesla HPWC - cable built-in
  • DC - CCS2 - cable built-in
  • DC - Supercharger V2/V3 - cable built-in
Only the items in orange represent additional items to purchase. In my case the 3-phase and J1772 outlets are not common enough for me to worry about them.

A bit more detail:
Only the items in orange represent additional items to purchase. In my case the 3-phase and J1772 outlets are not common enough for me to worry about them.
Just looking around on plugshare it looks like for me having the extra type 2 cable is definitely handy.
Seems to be fairly common around Homebush, Ryde.. etc and I guess a good back up if the Tesla chargers are taken.

A bit more detail:
Thanks for sharing the info. Bookmarking this post for future references :)

Reactions: Chuq
Can you check this? My tracker is saying due in Brisbane tomorrow at 5pm (was previously 4pm)
According to port authority schedule, it arrive to "Drift Point Cartwright" 27/02 2am local time (that's probably 26/02 4pm UTC that you see in your tracker), then to "Fisherman Island No 1" (that's where loading/unloading happens) at 1pm.
From here: Public Pages

Reactions: Lyth and backle