Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How to access iPhone messages and music?
I use CarPlay in my ICE for messages, music, podcasts, abc listen etc.. Is there a way to use these iphone apps through the google interface? Receiving messages is probably priority but it would be nice not to have to go onto new podcast apps etc and resubscribe

I use CarPlay in my ICE for messages, music, podcasts, abc listen etc.. Is there a way to use these iphone apps through the google interface? Receiving messages is probably priority but it would be nice not to have to go onto new podcast apps etc and resubscribe
As far as I know, there is no support for carplay or android auto. Bluetooth as an audio source would work for podcasts etc. Not sure about messages.

Pair you phone and you stream Bluetooth Music. Steering controls or screen controls to skip tracks. TXT Messages appear on screen.

Thanks. Yeah, I check both the App and on the site, nothing just yet. Just the vehicle, with explanation for the next step

View attachment 773231

I guess it'll show sooner or later. It's gonna be a long 5-7 months.
I ordered on the 15th of Feb and I’m at the same point as you. No ETA yet. Interesting that our wording is a bit different…

Attachments

• 835CAED4-4A1C-43FB-ABBA-C1590571EAB4.jpeg
    835CAED4-4A1C-43FB-ABBA-C1590571EAB4.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 97
How did you find it? I went with Plenti myself, as was very happy with the customer service and the no cost upfront/monthly/early termination. Same rate, 2.99%.
It went quite smoothly. Completed application over the phone, sent a payslip and license over, then approved within 3 days of placing my Tesla order.
Same terms as you mentioned, no fees other than the 2.99% interest rate. It’s extremely cheap finance for a car, you’d be crazy to use cash IMHO.