Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
btw I figured out why my reservation screen was looking different to you guys. I had put in a trade in vehicle to see what price they would give. (I've since arranged another buyer). It was sitting there waiting for Tesla to get back to me with a valuation.

I just cancelled the trade in and my whole screen changed to similar to what you guys have.
Welcome to the boring reservation screen!

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22
IMG_7398.jpeg

Vent covers turned up while I was away. Not bad quality plastic, should do the trick.

Onto the pile it goes

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Visited Canberra City Tesla this morning. They had a blue and grey RWD model on display (grey just got back from a test drive).

First time seeing this car in person and wow, it solidifies my purchase choice 1000%. Sat in the Model Y and then sat in the Model 3 Highland and the build quality is noticeable (including the door thunk).

Asked the staff the usual questions and he seemed very coy and unable to answer anything definitive regarding deliveries. Not even a guesstimate. Ah well.

The only thing I walked away confused about is whether I should change back to deep metallic blue colour (it’s much nicer in real life)!

Door thunking video inbound for you @dronus

IMG_9104.jpeg
IMG_9105.jpeg
IMG_9099.jpeg

Visited Canberra City Tesla this morning. They had a blue and grey RWD model on display (grey just got back from a test drive).

First time seeing this car in person and wow, it solidifies my purchase choice 1000%. Sat in the Model Y and then sat in the Model 3 Highland and the build quality is noticeable (including the door thunk).

Asked the staff the usual questions and he seemed very coy and unable to answer anything definitive regarding deliveries. Not even a guesstimate. Ah well.

The only thing I walked away confused about is whether I should change back to deep metallic blue colour (it’s much nicer in real life)!

Door thunking video inbound for you @dronus

View attachment 995663View attachment 995664View attachment 995662
isnt it bizzare that they wont say anything about deliveries?

If i went into a car dealership to buy a car and they couldn't tell me (even roughly) when id get it id be walking to the next dealership.

Same goes for restaurants, shops, anything lol.

Ohh I had dinner the other night in a Thai place in Canberra CBD on Thursday night. It was hands down the best Thai food ive eaten!

Both those cars look dope. Worth waiting for 100%. Imagine being impatient and buying a BYD atto3 and then how you would feel when these get delivered... Wish i could have gotten in to see them. Im hoping this week trying to get in to the Adelaide Tesla place for a look, need to make time!

Reactions: e-enthusiast30