Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting for this car is giving me the $hits to be honest.

My mate has ordered two Atto 3s since I ordered mine, he has one and collecting the other one next week.
I suspect there is atto3 available in stock for immediate delivery?
I also suspect that al lot of people would have cracked it and changed over to them due to the timelines for refresh. Especially people at end of lease who didnt have many options.
I still have till early - mid january on my current lease so im not sweating so much, but i wouldnt complain if this car came earlier!

Ohh yes.
Personally i dont think a car needs to go any faster, unless you are racing it. less than 3.3sec to 100kmh?
Its almost unsafe having a car that can accelerate that fast in todays traffic... in Adelaide especially where the average ping response between brain and body is 15 seconds... other road users wont see it coming... hahaha

My personal preference is good performance, but longer distance manufactured responsibly so we can make an even lower dent on the environment and our hip pockets :)
It is pretty cool going that fast 😝

Reactions: dronus
M3 Highland deliveries in Malaysia ;)

One thing I do like about the stealth grey is how it adapts to lighter vs darker environments. Was overcast and moody today in Canberra which made it look extra dark.
Last week Canberra kinda reminded me of some of the tropical weather patterns, bit unpredictable during the day but about 5pm it just bucketed down!
The stealth grey does look good. I toyed with the idea of a white interior but I’m sticking to my guns with the black interior and 18s. Elegance in simplicity.

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
White is nice tho
IMG_7415.jpeg

Last week Canberra kinda reminded me of some of the tropical weather patterns, bit unpredictable during the day but about 5pm it just bucketed down!
The stealth grey does look good. I toyed with the idea of a white interior but I’m sticking to my guns with the black interior and 18s. Elegance in simplicity.
I was lucky enough to see the stealth grey in both white and black interior next to each other at Chatswood Tesla!

Go white: if you like spaceship vibes and a very airy feel inside. From the outside it looks like a futuristic, interesting (if not a bit weird) kinda car with the white.

Go black: if you like meany sporty vibes. The black interior looks so damn stealthy and sporty matched with the grey. Tinting the windows will only exaggerate this! Had very much and angry looking Ferrari vibe to it with the black.

Side note, don’t* get black if you got SR. The fabric is not nice to look at or touch or clean, will get scuff marks and is just overall not as good as LR black or white interior.

I was lucky enough to see the stealth grey in both white and black interior next to each other at Chatswood Tesla!

Go white: if you like spaceship vibes and a very airy feel inside. From the outside it looks like a futuristic, interesting (if not a bit weird) kinda car with the white.

Go black: if you like meany sporty vibes. The black interior looks so damn stealthy and sporty matched with the grey. Tinting the windows will only exaggerate this! Had very much and angry looking Ferrari vibe to it with the black.

Side note, don’t* get black if you got SR. The fabric is not nice to look at or touch or clean, will get scuff marks and is just overall not as good as LR black or white interior.
Ohh I got black and SR. White will not age well with my blue heeler :)

• Funny
Reactions: FilthyCyberRat