Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, I'm getting fed up with waiting.
You’ll be thunking before you know it and other people will be getting in your car and saying “ohh I like the sound of the door closing, it’s a real premium thunk <you ignore them>…. Ohh where are the stalks… <you stare at them> … ohh I like the LED lights, can I change the colour? <your fist clenches and your teeth start grinding as you start driving..> wow… this thing is fast.. it must have some good aerodynamics… < you punch them in the neck and push them out the door so they can see the F1 things themself>

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: avfc1982 and edy80y
You’ll be thunking before you know it and other people will be getting in your car and saying “ohh I like the sound of the door closing, it’s a real premium thunk <you ignore them>…. Ohh where are the stalks… <you stare at them> … ohh I like the LED lights, can I change the colour? <your fist clenches and your teeth start grinding as you start driving..> wow… this thing is fast.. it must have some good aerodynamics… < you punch them on the neck and push them out the door so they can see the F1 things themself>
Lmao

IMG_7368.jpeg

Might get a chance to go look at the Canberra m3h tommorow at this rate…

ahh bit of tape will fix that :)

Let us know if you get stuck here over the weekend though, I might pop down also.
Finally got away and just got home at 1230 local time. Must be some big storms up Brisbane way causing chaos with flights as they were delayed also.
This is how many times we changed gates tonight
IMG_7388.jpeg

It was kind of being like a MY on the GC at one stage.. haha

• Funny
Reactions: Jules22
Finally got away and just got home at 1230 local time. Must be some big storms up Brisbane way causing chaos with flights as they were delayed also.
This is how many times we changed gates tonight
View attachment 995415

It was kind of being like a MY on the GC at one stage.. haha
But you’re the stinkbug

btw I figured out why my reservation screen was looking different to you guys. I had put in a trade in vehicle to see what price they would give. (I've since arranged another buyer). It was sitting there waiting for Tesla to get back to me with a valuation.

I just cancelled the trade in and my whole screen changed to similar to what you guys have.