Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: Cocoboy
quite risky to cross a street that way if drivers are not obligated to gave way to a pedestrian at a roundabout.
It might have just been me and my isolated experience, or maybe i looked like a tourist / fish out of water, but the other week in Canberra most people seemed conscious at pedestrian crossings to let me cross over. Wasnt at roundabouts tho so a little more Off Topic we go. I think i was only mowed down once by a P plater in a older hilux, so i take that as a win.
In Adelaide its like GTA 5 - people driving down foot paths and stuff. Im pretty sure GTA was used by people to learn how to drive...

IMG_7592.jpeg

Reactions: DougalVizsla
Dang nabbit.
I was looking at these clips the other day on Aliexpress, of course. I noticed the HL's cup holder's mid section is more rounded than the older M3 - which is squared off.
I suspect the current version of the clip that I am still seeing on Aliexpress wouldn't fit in HL's cup holder properly - as the design of that clip needs to sit below the lip of the flat centre section.

Older M3
1702352172510.png

HL Cup holder
1702351943172.png

The way you seem to be going with Model 3 accessories I am surprised your delivery driver just doesn't have a key to your house, and his own coffee mug in your kitchen.
Would probably explain a few other things too…
I’ve made friends with the Aust post and Amazon drivers, the aliexpress uses “fast horse” which is sometimes some dude in a car, maybe like Uber or one of those type services?