Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had my first ever full blown argument with ChatGPT about this. They didn’t know what a Highland was because they haven’t been updated since May. I told them that that seemed ridiculous and what is the point of them if they don’t know anything that happened in the last 6 months. They couldn’t answer that.

My wife rarely remembers anything I told her yesterday, but she still knows what a Highland is.
Isnt Highland also a tv series with some good looking dude who gets around with his top off all the time? Maybe she was referring to that?

Screenshot 2023-12-19 140712.png

Still got it wrong, And thats not adelaide

Bergamot Ace is certainly not slacking while waiting for a landing spot. The Captain has obviously been up for a bit of sightseeing today.

View attachment 1000907
Sorry it took me so long to reply, i had a phone call to come collect my m3h from the docks at Port Adelaide. I got to drive the car off the ship myself.
After the Captain and i had a chat, we decided that there isnt much more to do in Australia so he is taking the rest of the cars back to shanghai where they are going to get transferred to a stinkship.

Was a good day.

Is everyone who doesnt have a VIN order status still "BOOKED" in the API?

The guys who are on the B. A. Baracus what does your API screen say?
I would suggest ignoring the API. It doesn't even show a VIN for me, and still says BOOKED.

The chrome extension was my first alert to having a VIN, then it showed up in the mobile app.
On my macbook, in chrome, my account doesn't display any VIN.

Reactions: dronus
I would suggest ignoring the API. It doesn't even show a VIN for me, and still says BOOKED.

The chrome extension was my first alert to having a VIN, then it showed up in the mobile app.
On my macbook, in chrome, my account doesn't display any VIN.

I had also been opening the source code in firefox and searching for insuredVIN .. some say that is what the extension is looking for..