Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just Thought i would Let people with Orders coming on the Don Juan know that you can get information from the Port authority website. Don Juan is arriving today 28 to the Port Cartwright Ancorage (QLD). Then on 3rd of Jan it will be arriving at Fisherman Island (QLD) then on 4th of Jan it will male its way down to Port Kembla (NSW)

1000007281.png

Reactions: Nirman Kesari
Just Thought i would Let people with Orders coming on the Don Juan know that you can get information from the Port authority website. Don Juan is arriving today 28 to the Port Cartwright Ancorage (QLD). Then on 3rd of Jan it will be arriving at Fisherman Island (QLD) then on 4th of Jan it will male its way down to Port Kembla (NSW)

View attachment 1003494
Looking forward to seeing when it is update due in melbourne (obviously wont be on QLD ports website tho)

I have also started. Sent a very pleasant and gentle SMS to their number just now (as that seems to be the way that the fancy young people communicate). Just asked about allocation process and sought reassurance that I will be allocated a car from the DJ shipment. Will provide updates if I receive a reply.
Ohh i dont have a number for my delivery centre, just an email address :(

After a recent phone call, they texted me a follow-up. In it they said: "in the meantime if you have any questions before your car arrives, or to request a call back, the quickest way to get in touch is via reply SMS".

So that's what I did.
Ohh i didnt realise i can call them haha. Just found the number, ill give them a call if i dont hear back from the email.

I think I might start pestering them this afternoon if nothing is heard

Not #VINning yet
Keep us in the loop if you call them! I had no luck yesterday.. Also I've heard about texting them but haven't received any SMS from the ACT service, sales or delivery centres.

I'm off to QLD today for some family time and 'relaxation'... by which I mean refreshing my Tesla app constantly by the beach.