Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, the blue is very nice with black trims. I walked past Tesla again today in Canberra and they have a blue RWD model on display at the front.. gets me every time.

Same boat, going to get a ceramic coat and dark tints all around. Undecided whether to keep aero-hub caps on or off... I think I'll do both for a week and see what looks better. Oh and getting black front and rear decals.

Yellow calipers would be a nice touch.
Sounds good to me, oh what do you mean by decals, would be keen to see what you mean?

In any case all the best with your delivery!

Sounds good to me, oh what do you mean by decals, would be keen to see what you mean?

In any case all the best with your delivery!
These are the black decals he accidently ordered

IMG_7702.jpeg

Yeah, I think the issue is DJ didn’t has enough to cover
That's disappointing, hope they didn't put things into inventory that could've been reassigned to existing orders..

Next ship to possibly depart after Morning Crystal (which seems to have a lot of MY on board) is Paganella and then DJ again.. if there's any upside, at least our cars would be built in very early 2024 (not that it matters much really anyway).. but I also read that LHD is starting to be ramped up again.

That's disappointing, hope they didn't put things into inventory that could've been reassigned to existing orders..

Next ship to possibly depart after Morning Crystal (which seems to have a lot of MY on board) is Paganella and then DJ again.. if there's any upside.. at least our cars would be built in very early 2024 (not that it matters much really anyway).. but I also read that LHD is starting to be ramped up again.
I dare say some would have by accident. Like mine, it was a cancelled order that slipped into inventory instead of being reassigned

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
They're still well within the initial estimated delivery window (Jan - Mar 24)..

Sure, it's annoying getting excited over something prematurely that they issued to us and then took away, but I don't think it warrants switching cars entirely just because of this. First-world problems, and a good lesson in practising patience :)
Well its not really first world problem when you consider what happened with Glovis. I am renting car at the moment. I have 2 orders with them 1 from July and 2nd one from September.

For July order MY delivery date was Sept-October. Didn’t get that car allocated until November and now that car’s eta is Feb 24

Any assurance of 3 within Jan-March? What’s the point of providing these date ranges!

Any assurance of 3 within Jan-March? What’s the point of providing these date ranges!
I'm confident we'll get them in Jan, definitely Jan-March.

Things do happen, GC caused all sorts of issues and I believe is affecting the M3 deliveries as well as it appears they are avoiding that RORO company (and there aren't many to choose from), which is why there are so many small shipments rather than the usual large one. I'm sure that is a logistics nightmare. Add all of that to the christmas period and it's understandable that things are messy.

One thing I know for sure, I'm not going to be buying an inferior product just to spite Tesla who did not cause this issue to start with, only to have the same chance that any other manufacturer is as likely to run into the same issues and in my experience communicates a lot less than Tesla have.

Reactions: hopeless and dronus
Well its not really first world problem when you consider what happened with Glovis. I am renting car at the moment. I have 2 orders with them 1 from July and 2nd one from September.

For July order MY delivery date was Sept-October. Didn’t get that car allocated until November and now that car’s eta is Feb 24

Yeah, the Glovis saga is disappointing. Can appreciate your frustrations there.

The M3 VIN reassignment, although annoying, hasn't gone outside of their EDD window. Until then, I'll just keep holding my breath and lower my expectations of an earlier delivery window.

Reactions: hopeless and dronus
Left it all blank. If there’s any issue they’ll call
me I guess.

View attachment 1004925

Hey mate I called Tesla customer service, they advised this yellow part should be completed by us. Name printed, signed and dated by us.

Even the support rep said its confusing but since Tesla register the car on our behalf's we should be putting our name and signing under representative authority.

And she said just do what is in yellow since the representative details under where we sign will be filled out by Tesla are the representatives who will register the car on our behalf.

hope this helps

That's what my old VIN had/said! BA is due in really on the 9th Jan according to MarineTraffic.. I doubt she'd be anchored for more than a week waiting to berth?!
Marine Traffic has been pretty accurate. if it gets there on the 9th, does customs, unload, trucks overnight to adelaide they are still well into mid-late january which isnt too bad..

Reactions: e-enthusiast30