Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m getting delivery to Chatswood. Swapped out my MY that was stuck on the stinkbug ship for the M3 in Nov (after sitting in the M3 in the showroom, it’s glorious). I did have a vin assigned end of last year but it disappeared.

I called Chatswood and they said they’re doing a vin matching event today and that my vin should be back by the end of the day and I should call back in 48 hours if there’s still no vin. Interestingly this matches what I was told when I ordered back in Nov - that all their vins would be allocated at the start of Jan.
I went down to Chatty today to ask for guidance with timing my finance application and she said go for mid Jan as that’s the earliest they will get their cars for delivery

interesting

Screenshot 2024-01-02 162807.png

Screenshot 2024-01-02 162827.png

Surely we'd keep out VIN's if she was calling into PK.. my thoughts are shes staying on course into MEL.. offloading everything that will provide for SA/VIC/TAS orders and some inventory.. DJ will meet NSW/NT and QLD orders.. ACT is MIA.
Yeah i would have thought you guys would have kept your VIN if BA was going to PK before MEL

Reactions: e-enthusiast30