Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
null and "" are two ways of displaying the same thing. And that thing is null. I looked up mine in the source code and nothing has changed. But it is also displaying "" in your api tool thing.
Truthfully, I'll bet it's just my brain playing tricks on me and it's probably always said "vin":"".
Today for some reason my brain thought it was previously set to null - probably because some other sections of code have shown as null.

Reactions: Hoopyfrood
Cannot be more happier to join this waiting room, placed a Model Y order last week and here i am clicking a million times daily :D. What a noob?
This is the Model 3 waiting room. You will require a new Model Y one where you can all be enthusiastic until Tesla progressively squishes that enthusiasm right out of you through the medium of delivery date extensions. And then you end up like this grizzled bunch. 😀 Good luck and godspeed.

Delivery booked for Tuesday 21st at 10 am.
The cars arrive in Brisbane on Thursday. If they can detail it sooner, they will deliver it this Friday.

w00t
Well done old_geez. You were the one that had waited the longest as far as I knew, so good to see you finally getting a date for pickup. I'm booked in for pickup this Thursday, can't wait!