Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a Model Y Performance this week and noticed that, rather than an agreement, you only get a reservation acknowledgement on the order page. However the same rider appears on the agreement attachment that says that price is subject to change due to "charges". Still suspicious. I'm glad that I have a fixed price agreement for the M3.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Ormaus
I ordered a Model Y Performance this week and noticed that, rather than an agreement, you only get a reservation acknowledgement on the order page. However the same rider appears on the agreement attachment that says that price is subject to change due to "charges". Still suspicious. I'm glad that I have a fixed price agreement for the M3.
those variable charges more so relate to the local registration taxes, etc that may change between order and delivery.

Interesting.
People - any thoughts on the implications for people like us who have already purchased the car - which I think had this already - with Auto Stop - but not autopark?

Should be on the app . Not sure why you’d buy it with the car, as it would attract LCT?
Now I’m up for acceleration boost and this lol

Wow, nice pickup. I wonder if they'll off a discount from upgrading this to FSD at a later date?
I believe you pay the difference

Interesting.
People - any thoughts on the implications for people like us who have already purchased the car - which I think had this already - with Auto Stop - but not autopark?
I believe Auto Stop was only ever part of the $10,100 FSD package prior to this anyway, was not part of the standard Autopilot. I will probably get the Enhanced Auto Pilot it but wait till after delivery. If you are byuing a MY/3-Performance, i'd advise to upgrade later. If you buy it upfront the cost will incur Luxury Car Tax of 33%.