Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has updated to IsNotMatchedToRa00Vin = false too. Everything I can find suggests a VIN is just around the corner. Fingers crossed this is us coming in to the last corner...keep the faith!

Attachments

• 1655435528571.png
    1655435528571.png
    28 KB · Views: 105
Right, I'm down the rabbit hole. Google translated a French Tesla blog page that says when your url in your account goes from
www.tesla.com/en_AU/teslaaccount/profile?rn=RNXXXXXX

to

www.tesla.com/en_AU/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXX

this also means that you're progressing... mine ahs changed to product-finalize 🙌🙌
Anyone else's URL updated? And is there anyone that hasn't had any of the changes that we've been talking about??

Not wanting to dampen any spirits but thought I'd share the info. I have a Y on order too and it has the same: IsNotMatchedToRa00Vin = false and the url is www.tesla.com/en_AU/teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNXXXXXX

I wasn't particularly early in ordering the Y so I don't expect to be as close to my M3 delivery period. I'll stay positive for now and hope I'm proven wrong. If this is the VIN coming, I squeezed in my order change (red to white) at the last minute!

Reactions: ianhutch1