Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dropped out a couple of times, but got there in the end. Now rockin 2022.16.1.2

It 'looks' like it drops out if you're watching but that's normal and part of the process, which includes an error check, whether on hotspot or WiFi.
Basically you need about 20-30min for a download, then another 25-30min for install.

Stage 1. Downloads to about 50% on the progress bar then goes to 0 speed. Then a 10-15min error check
Stage 2. Downloads to 75-80% then again goes to 0. After about 5 min completes and you get prompt to install or schedule.

Last edited:
So PPF only on the front bumper, but CPP everywhere else?

I was considering this same path but wasn't sure if it was silly or unheard of.
Always in the past been a Wax on Wax off type.. but with no grill and basically a bug catcher i thought the PPF onthe front bumper makes sense. Everywhere else i just roll the dice. Ceramic should do a good job but when weighing up the cost for a fall frontal cover is very pricey and comparing that too a professional touch up or respray comes in lower. My thoughts where to hit the area that is most certainly going to get hits.

Always in the past been a Wax on Wax off type.. but with no grill and basically a bug catcher i thought the PPF onthe front bumper makes sense. Everywhere else i just roll the dice. Ceramic should do a good job but when weighing up the cost for a fall frontal cover is very pricey and comparing that too a professional touch up or respray comes in lower. My thoughts where to hit the area that is most certainly going to get hits.
How much was the PPF for the front?

Just got the delivery call, pickup is from the showroom, not the delivery centre - 30th June

They said the number of cars that got delivered to Perth easily fit in the showroom garage :eek:

This is going to be unique... will make an amateur youtube of it, just don't expect quality. Put in your orders of what you want me to show. it'll be my first video post ever

I'll be going through post delivery checks etc

Just got the delivery call, pickup is from the showroom, not the delivery centre - 30th June

They said the number of cars that got delivered to Perth easily fit in the showroom garage :eek:

This is going to be unique... will make an amateur youtube of it, just don't expect quality. Put in your orders of what you want me to show. it'll be my first video post ever

I want you to show everyone's reactions when you activate the horn via the app.

Was yours one of the repurposed demo's?

I request that you fill your Youtube with waiting room injokes please. Forklifts must be mentioned.

I was going to buy one of those hangers on Aliexpress for the mobile charger for about $20 and then I thought, what about a garden hose holder and I found this in Bunnings for $2.98. It's a bit flimsy but does the job. https://www.bunnings.com.au/aqua-systems-plastic-hose-hanger_p3131204
My car was delivered with 2022.11.xxxx on Friday and then yesterday afternoon the 2022.16.1.2 became available. Installed last night with no issues, so the previous response to my earlier post was correct, eventually the update will turn up.
I take hope from the fact that you ordered November and took delivery in June. I ordered in early Dec and had expected delivery April - now maybe Aug-Oct. Really need to know when to sell my current car!