Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spoke to my Sales Rep re my missing VIN. He advised the next ship coming is 'the big one' with most of the cars. He expects to have my VIN in the next 5-10 bus days.

Order Date: 1/12/2021
Model 3 Long Range
the-big-one.jpg
😁

Just out of curiosity, any particular reason to complete the payment in full so early? I was instructed by my SA to do it only a week before schedule delivery date and said as soon as the ship hits the shore there’s high probability of getting notified for booking the delivery dates. That would be ideal to do payment.
Only if you expect to take more than 5 days to get the money from your account to the specific Citibank account that Tesla has set up for you. I paid my invoice when I received the SMS to book in my delivery.

If you haven't done it by a certain date you can count on Tesla reaching out to remind you to do it.

Reactions: sas076
Only if you expect to take more than 5 days to get the money from your account to the specific Citibank account that Tesla has set up for you. I paid my invoice when I received the SMS to book in my delivery.

If you haven't done it by a certain date you can count on Tesla reaching out to remind you to do it.
They gave me 5 days to pay. Close to the 4th day, i advised my bank was running slow due to staffing shortages. I asked for an extra 2 days grace. It went through management and they declined.
COB on the 5th day they gave my car to someone else. Sure enough, 2 days later I had the $$$.

I placed another order and ultimately I'm happy with the outcome as now I'll get a 2022 model with the Ryzen chip.

• Informative
Reactions: sas076
I spoke to my Sales Rep re my missing VIN. He advised the next ship coming is 'the big one' with most of the cars. He expects to have my VIN in the next 5-10 bus days.

Order Date: 1/12/2021
Model 3 Long Range
I assume that's the Morning Crystal, or is there another one after that?
I agree we should be seeing VINs this week or next week at the latest. That would fit the "Morning Crystal" timeline.

I'm guessing we would need to subscribe to vedaprime's service to know this.

Last edited:
waiting for my Tesla is more nerve wracking than waiting for my first born child...
first born was like 2-3 ultrasounds for a look at her over 38 weeks...
Tesla is like refresh, check hidden vin and TMC on what others are doing 3 times a day....
(I am going to clean up browsing history right after this post in case my wife checks, after all, she controls the purse)

Just out of curiosity, any particular reason to complete the payment in full so early? I was instructed by my SA to do it only a week before schedule delivery date and said as soon as the ship hits the shore there’s high probability of getting notified for booking the delivery dates. That would be ideal to do payment.
It depends on your bank, in my case, I need three days to complete the fulll amount in mobile app due to daily limits, otherwise has to lodge the old way of paper work. You may not be so early like me, but just pay attention to your daily limits of transactions

It depends on your bank, in my case, I need three days to complete the fulll amount in mobile app due to daily limits, otherwise has to lodge the old way of paper work. You may not be so early like me, but just pay attention to your daily limits of transactions
Yeah, I already have the daily limit for it also checked with the bank saying the transaction will reflect in 24hrs 👍

Was wondering why there has been no update to the position of the Midas for the last 10 hours. It should be almost in the Coral Sea

Why would they switch off the AIS? (Hoping it has not become a submarine)

View attachment 763084

Pirates I reckon. They'd struggle to drive the cars due to the security but the spare parts are so damned valuable it was worth it.

Morning all fellow soon to be TM3 owners. A question to those in Perth awaiting their M3 RWD. I have a LR on order (expected in June) and I wanted to option it with the 18 inch wheels but does not seem possible in 'Straya'! Would anyone be interested in a swap + cash (not sure of how much) for the standard 18's for my 19's?