Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
17 digit code begins LRW3 in the source code of your manage page in your Tesla account, or download Chrome extension Tesla vin finder

Ah, 30$ if you have to pay $15 now and $15 on the first day next month is ok for the work he puts in there. Compared to the price of the car it’s nothing.

Also, tracking it does not make the delivery faster. So if you consider subscribing, then it’s really a counter measure to impatience. I have done it myself now. It’s just a fun thing to do and keeps the mind busy while we get no other infos.
Just the discord channels. I have enjoyed the last few months in there and gained quite a bit of extra knowledge and ideas. The work Veda does is a bit of a bonus. :)

I'm also WA based with RWD. What is your EDD? I've seen March and April dates which seems strange. I'm 7 April - 21 April.
Estimated Delivery: March 11 - March 25
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Estimated Delivery: March 11 - March 25
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.
I refunded my “reservation” over a year ago because I was waiting for the model Y. I have since given up waiting and ordered the 3 anyway. I wonder if having a reservation would have made a difference? Doubtful I suppose.

An unsolicited suggestion for those waiting for their Tesla - become a Zen master 😉

I ordered my Tesla and then figured one day a Tesla rep would contact me to tell me my car had arrived and was ready for delivery. And one day they did. Nothing you do will make that day come any faster 😄

OK, I lie a bit. Once I got my VIN, Veda could tell me what ship it was on 😊

We all know that Giga Shanghai will produce cars for exports in the first 45 days of each quarter. For M3, it then further breaks down into LHD & RHD cars. We're all competing under the total RHD export quota with other markets like UK, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, NZ, etc.
M3 VIN allocation here will continue until the Q1 quota for AU was exhausted, anytime between now & mid Feb, I think.
Taiwan is LHD

Received an email from my SA that the car is 'coming soon', then a text from Autonexus with the same (they are registering and delivering the car for Tesla in South Australia).
Invoice was issued and paid in full. VIN issued.
Order date: 14/11
Model 3, SR, White

I am cautiously optimistic...