Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What if I decline to sign anything before I see the car? 😇 BTW loved the ‘honk’ instruction would do that definitely …. atleast it will make the carpark echo( my giveback to Tesla for the killing wait times) 🤪🤪
The SA asked me what I was doing because the horn is loud and it was starting to *sugar* him - "Nothing, just finding my car mate!" 😇

The Delivery Remote Car Honk should become a thing, and we are counting on the class of Q1 2022 to make it a permanent part of the delivery experience!

The SA asked me what I was doing because the horn is loud and it was starting to *sugar* him - "Nothing, just finding my car mate!" 😇

The Delivery Remote Car Honk should become a thing, and we are counting on the class of Q1 2022 to make it a permanent part of the delivery experience!
It would be even better if we can get a newbie SA who has no clue.. it may truly *sugar* him 😂😂

Let's hope so! That would absolutely make my day/month
Hopefully blue exterior+white interior (standard model) is a popular combination😆
hahah sorry for the late reply...

I sure hope so too!! mine might be more popular though!! stock standards! white exterior + black interior RWD hahaha

Perhaps I need to give my SA a call to tell him I'm interested in cancellations

Reactions: Kevsaccount
Just got my final invoice on my account.
Stamp duty was included which means we need to claim it back.
Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 7.56.25 pm.png

To be honest, I take words from SA with grain of salt, I have spoken to a few of them, some have a little bit of idea and some have no clue. Anything further from the basics such as questions RE: hairpin vs coil winding motors, why AMD doesn’t affect RWD range, LFP charging etc, they either throw in generic answers like “oh, new ones are just better, Tesla won’t make new models worse” or act like details are top secrets. Compare to my experience with ICE sales, some of those SA seem to be poorly informed, not to mention lacking enthusiasm in finding answers.

To be honest, I take words from SA with grain of salt, I have spoken to a few of them, some have a little bit of idea and some have no clue. Anything further from the basics such as questions RE: hairpin vs coil winding motors, why AMD doesn’t affect RWD range, LFP charging etc, they either throw in generic answers like “oh, new ones are just better, Tesla won’t make new models worse” or act like details are top secrets. Compare to my experience with ICE sales, some of those SA seem to be poorly informed, not to mention lacking enthusiasm in finding answers.
You just described every car salesperson... pretty much ever. I feel like a lot of sales agents get paid to know the bare minimum needed to drum up hype. Great for selling to the general public, but not so good for dealing with people actively engaging in communities like TMC/Reddit etc.