Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is almost time to stop dreaming...:p

Its almost time.jpg

My account now also says 14-20 weeks, having showed no EDD for the last 7+ weeks. No VIN yet either. OD 13/12. Melbourne. RWD White/Black.
Same car and same order date here in Brisbane. My page doesn't usually have a data at all, but right now it also says 14-20 weeks from order date; last time it did this the date range disappeared after a day or so. Estimated delivery dates seem to be pretty unreliable.

Tesla sales agents have been pretty consistent in saying that delivery will still be Feb/March, and not to pay too much attention to changing dates. When a VIN is assigned, hopefully it'll settle down.

Reactions: DAL333
My SA told me they will be allocating VINs until the 7th or 8th. So there’s still hope but the window is closing.
Mine too. Veda also mentioned as much over and over eg:

Posted on 25th, brings it up to the 8th.

Reactions: karlos22
Haha.. Autopia by any chance?
SmartLeasing - But maybe they are on to something

BP and Shell saying EV chargers now as profitable as petrol pumps. I have done a quick calculation compared EV take up here vs UK and number of chargers at UK Shell and BP as compared to here in Aus. So by my calculation here in Aus by the time we have a charging network by the petrol companies, I would have died and my body turned to crude oil ;)

But anyway how exciting all paperwork done, car is coming I have resisted but think I will sign up to @Vedaprime this weekend from the sound of the comments the discourse alone is worth it. I have watched very tesla video on youtube, Spent $3000 on accessories. Installed a 3 Phase plug and convinced the boss to install an EV charger at work.

SmartLeasing - But maybe they are on to something

BP and Shell saying EV chargers now as profitable as petrol pumps. I have done a quick calculation compared EV take up here vs UK and number of chargers at UK Shell and BP as compared to here in Aus. So by my calculation here in Aus by the time we have a charging network by the petrol companies, I would have died and my body turned to crude oil ;)

But anyway how exciting all paperwork done, car is coming I have resisted but think I will sign up to @Vedaprime this weekend from the sound of the comments the discourse alone is worth it. I have watched very tesla video on youtube, Spent $3000 on accessories. Installed a 3 Phase plug and convinced the boss to install an EV charger at work.
Definitely a lot of good info in the Discord, worth the 15 dollars for this alone.

Same here. Ordered 30 Nov (M3LR) and never had a EDD in app on on site, now have both.

By the way, my app always sends me to the en_GB site when I go to my account. Even if I then change the region to AU, once logged in, it goes back to GB... anyone else get this?
I ordered M3LR on 19 Nov. My app says 8 to 12 weeks now. It was the first time I have seen this.

Talk to your SA about region issue maybe? I don't think that will be a problem. Delivery should be tied to location. But worth checking in with SA. Maybe Vedaprime would have better insight.

The latest info is that the Midas will arrive of Point Cartwright (Sunshine Coast) drift point at 5pm tomorrow and then enter Moreton Bay at 1am on Saturday 5th to dock at Fisherman Island No1 berth at 5am. It is scheduled to depart Brisbane at 4pm same day to arrive Port Kembla at 8am on Monday the 7th.

That will work for me!!

Reactions: Tyler_Durden
Logged in this morning and found I've finally been supplied a VIN :)

I also had the update on the screen advising of the change in range. So the Ryzen chip is a lock. I'm over the moon.

View attachment 764167

Model 3 LR, Red/white
OD 1/12/21
Canberra

Wow congrats. Same spec as me but 7 days later is when I ordered.
Can you let me know what your build date was?

Reactions: Mosesvii
Logged in this morning and found I've finally been supplied a VIN :)

I also had the update on the screen advising of the change in range. So the Ryzen chip is a lock. I'm over the moon.

View attachment 764167

Model 3 LR, Red/white
OD 1/12/21
Canberra
Wow, nice to know Canberra is getting some love. I ordered LR, Blue/black on 18 Nov and still waiting for VIN. Hopefully not long now…