Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the Midas won't get to its drift point until around 9pm occording to Port deatils. Ship projection is more like 11pm tonight.

So no pictures :(

time.jpg

Does not look like any delays in Brisbane however now arriving in Port Kembla Monday at 3 pm.. It could be the bad weather along the coast for the next few days.
Currently, the Midas is off Noosa going thru 3.5m waves and 40kn headwinds and travelling at 8knots

Does anyone know how often they restock the shop? I really want the pet liner, but its been out of stock since I ordered the car in Nov. Did it have anything to do with car deliveries?

Just got tricked because my account logged me into the US site and it said it was in stock there :(

Does anyone know how often they restock the shop? I really want the pet liner, but its been out of stock since I ordered the car in Nov. Did it have anything to do with car deliveries?

Just got tricked because my account logged me into the US site and it said it was in stock there :(
similar story with roof racks
they were marked ‘out of stock’ since the first time I looked on the website
eventually I entered my email address to be notified of new stock and I got an email a couple of weeks ago offering the racks, followed by delivery within a few days
the website said ‘out of stock’ again almost immediately, so I guess supplies are exhausted quickly
when I was negotiating my car purchase via the leasing company Tesla said they didn’t bundle accessories with the car, so I’d assume they run the two businesses separately

I ended up going with a Tessories pet liner and I'm quite happy with the quality for $45. Our doggy was more than happy to try it out too (when I set it up on the couch)

They also have heaps of other goodies for your Tesla too!

Fyi I don't even have my Tesla yet, and I've already got plenty of gear!

Reactions: schnaxxl