Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MSM/Black LR should get thrown back into the Qld inventory soon for anyone looking for one (assuming it’s in the January builds) unless it just gets reassigned.

Cancelled an hour ago but no idea when it will land on the inventory page.
Why the cancellation if you don’t mind me asking?
No issue at all. A few things contributed:

1. Speaking to a couple of people I know who have had issues with getting spares/repairs with Teslas after breakdowns and accidents (primarily Model S MCU issues which in fairness may be more a reflection of QC on the Model S once it has a few years under its belt) made me open to other options (but wasn’t a deciding factor).

2. A SUV suits me better as a day to day car/commuter.

3. I went past the local BMW dealer and drove an iX3 on Thursday. It’s not for everyone but I really liked it and they had a couple in stock specced to my taste so I snagged one for delivery this week.

My MSM/Black LR should get thrown back into the Qld inventory soon for anyone looking for one (assuming it’s in the January builds) unless it just gets reassigned.

1. Speaking to a couple of people I know who have had issues with getting spares/repairs with Teslas after breakdowns and accidents (primarily Model S MCU issues which in fairness may be more a reflection of QC on the Model S once it has a few years under its belt) made me open to other options (but wasn’t a deciding factor).

3. I went past the local BMW dealer and drove an iX3 on Thursday. It’s not for everyone but I really liked it and they had a couple in stock specced to my taste so I snagged one for delivery this week.

Sorry to hear you have cancelled, but hey, we are all on the BEV journey! Enjoy your new ride! ;)

Reactions: AngryLitig8r

Well, congrats to you on the new ride! You definitely can’t complain about the delivery timeframe! They’ve definitely got a nice look to them.

Reactions: AngryLitig8r
The Midas forecast route to PK

m1.jpg
m2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rgc1990
Hey guys, fist time poster wanted to get some advice on when to expect delivery or even a vin allocated. They said when I ordered the car that I should arrive end of feb early march, is this still the case? Thanks

Sydney
M3SR White/White 19 inch
OD: 15/12/21

Hey guys, fist time poster wanted to get some advice on when to expect delivery or even a vin allocated. They said when I ordered the car that I should arrive end of feb early march, is this still the case? Thanks

Sydney
M3SR White/White 19 inch
OD: 15/12/21
You ordered 7 days after me and I have the same spec. I have vin allocated already but considering the timing there is a good chance your is also on 1 of the 2 ships inbound