Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No prob, however on that same ownership page, your invoice will appear under glovebox and it should have your build date on that if i am right about what others have said.
Ahh thanks... hadn't actually looked there :) But still no invoice for me. I'll keep looking!

1644376604649.png

Has anyone with an order for a M3LR in White with Black interior, location Sydney, got a VIN yet?

I ordered 18/11 and have got nothing....
Same spec, OD 13.11, Sydney. No VIN

It’s stuffed up, 12 weeks now. Even if we get VIN this week we get the car not earlier then middle of Mar.

Should not advertise 8-12 weeks if they can’t do it

Not happy

Last edited:
Reactions: karlos22 and tagpro
Same spec, OD 13.11, Sydney. No VIN

It’s stuffed up, 12 weeks now. Even if we get VIN this week we get the car not earlier then middle of Mar.

Should not advertise 8-12 weeks if they can’t do it

Not happy
I mean to be fair its an estimated date and your 12 week mark wasnt even enough time to get a boat of newly built cars here. I guess its a little surprising your car wasnt on the Midas but I guess more M3LRs white with black have been order then produced? there is heavy speculation there is a 3rd ship coming this quarter and it seems to have more LRs and Ps

Reactions: tagpro
I m on the Vedaprime service but must be missing something as it appears to just be another version of this "waiting room" with the odd fact thrown in. Certainly nothing groundbreaking that I can see on there?
You may also want to check some of the other things out. Shipping, Sleuthing and deliveries. There is a whole lot of information on there that isn't shared here.

I mean to be fair its an estimated date and your 12 week mark wasnt even enough time to get a boat of newly built cars here. I guess its a little surprising your car wasnt on the Midas but I guess more M3LRs white with black have been order then produced? there is heavy speculation there is a 3rd ship coming this quarter and it seems to have more LRs and Ps

There is no way people suddenly ordered more LR cars and in white/black.

The % will always fluctuate a little but not dramatically.
The current situation tells that Tesla either push M3P and LR in the end of the production cycle or they allocated more LRs to the other markets since their allocation system is not transparent

I've got my VIN in early Jan.

M3 LR white/balck
OD: 09/11/21
VIN : 12/01/22
EDD: 11 ~ 25 Feb
Was your order while the website was still showing a shorter delivery period?
When I first considered ordering it was something like 6 weeks, but by the time i had test drive etc it was out to 8-12 weeks.
Interesting if I missed some kind of cutoff in the 9 days between our orders..?

I m on the Vedaprime service but must be missing something as it appears to just be another version of this "waiting room" with the odd fact thrown in. Certainly nothing groundbreaking that I can see on there?
The difference being vedaprime gives factual updates from time to time. You won’t get that here. The main benefit is after you have your vin of course, but it’s worth joining before as it’s only $15.

Reactions: Chuq
Was your order while the website was still showing a shorter delivery period?
When I first considered ordering it was something like 6 weeks, but by the time i had test drive etc it was out to 8-12 weeks.
Interesting if I missed some kind of cutoff in the 9 days between our orders..?
Nah, I guess I just missed out the 6-8 weeks frame.
It was 8-12 weeks when I ordered.