Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, apologies if this has already been answered and please ignore if it has but would be great to understand from guys who are now receiving their Q1 2022 cars in the coming weeks whether they are equipped with the new Ryzen processor and rear glazed windows among other 'updates' which were circulating around online in Nov/Dec 21.

Hi all, apologies if this has already been answered and please ignore if it has but would be great to understand from guys who are now receiving their Q1 2022 cars in the coming weeks whether they are equipped with the new Ryzen processor and rear glazed windows among other 'updates' which were circulating around online in Nov/Dec 21.
Not double glazed glass on the rear. It's still laminate from what I understand (not the one known as acoustic glass I think). Ryzen - definitely.

Fairly sure no rear laminated glass will in Q1 2022 built models.
Ryzen is a near certainty at this point.

Fairly sure no rear laminated glass will in Q1 2022 built models.
European buyers had started receiving their 2022 M3 & MY shipped also from Shanghai Giga (slightly earlier than us although further away from Shanghai), they reported the laminated rear windows update for MY only, while M3 got the expected AMD Ryzen & 12V Lion-ion updates.

Given I only get 10 minutes to check car for delivery... I'm going to use every last minute of that time.

Uploading photos of course. ;)

Attachments

• A26DF1C1-EF15-4A24-BBE3-E744E602E268.jpeg
    A26DF1C1-EF15-4A24-BBE3-E744E602E268.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 55