Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 LR MSM/black
Ordered 19/11
Delivery 9/3 - 23/3
Invoice received 21/2

Whats the deal with morning clara, been circling around Brisbane for about a week, can't they skip and go straight to port Kembla then get back to Brisbane when port is open and ready to receive? why waste time, fuel and money circling in the ocean for an unknown period of time?

Model 3 LR MSM/black
Ordered 19/11
Delivery 9/3 - 23/3
Invoice received 21/2

Whats the deal with morning clara, been circling around Brisbane for about a week, can't they skip and go straight to port Kembla then get back to Brisbane when port is open and ready to receive? why waste time, fuel and money circling in the ocean for an unknown period of time?
No... ships are loaded according to arrival ports

Reactions: pandafyed
Morning Clara has been delayed another day in Bris. Set to head in from the dirft location to the port tomorrow ad the below times

04-03-22 16:00 Drift point04-03-22 20:00 Fisherman island
Delayed again +1. Same times but 050322 now. Could very well keep happening until late into next week. Anyone waiting on cars from MC, i would imagine it's going to be closer to the latter end of your EDD considering it's already ~6 days behind schedule for POB

Delayed again +1. Same times but 050322 now. Could very well keep happening until late into next week. Anyone waiting on cars from MC, i would imagine it's going to be closer to the latter end of your EDD considering it's already ~6 days behind schedule for POB
Yeah I have stopped checking as Brisbane Port is a mess. My EDD in Sydney is 9th-23rd March but I am now hoping that it might be pushed back and end up into early April. Will be away in FNQ escaping the Sydney wet season for a few weeks so they can keep the car until then.

Can someone who has taken a 2022 rwd delivery check if all the front speakers are now activated including the ones in the A pillar and near the side mirrors?

There's some speculation about that from the Tesla Tom 2022 review video.

Can someone who has taken a 2022 rwd delivery check if all the front speakers are now activated including the ones in the A pillar and near the side mirrors?
Pumped up the music in my 2022 RWD, but can't seem to hear any sound emitted from those speakers.
But still very decent sound from the 8 speakers with the following settings, personally I found it's slightly better that the 10 speakers (subwoofer in boot) system in my previous Q5.

Attachments

• PXL_20220304_064814505.jpg
    PXL_20220304_064814505.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 65