Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All, I'm sure there's an answer if I go back far enough, but anyone know approx how long between placing an order and having an invoice generated?

I placed my order 3 weeks ago, got finance approved yesterday and now it says invoices are being generated. Also approx. how long before I start seeing an indicative delivery date?

At this point I'm expecting months but just curious based on others recent experience.

Hi All, I'm sure there's an answer if I go back far enough, but anyone know approx how long between placing an order and having an invoice generated?

I placed my order 3 weeks ago, got finance approved yesterday and now it says invoices are being generated. Also approx. how long before I start seeing an indicative delivery date?

At this point I'm expecting months but just curious based on others recent experience.
Final invoice happens sometime after getting a VIN assigned to you.
VIN assignment would probably happen about a month or two out from when the car ships.

There's some posts explaining how to get your vin(around page 100 I think) Kalamata posted a bit of a guide and there's others who have left comments about how to also get your vin from the website.

Once I found my VIN I contacted the sales assistant(SA) and they put through my final invoice shortly after that.

Reactions: Cmoney991
Yikes! They just got told in 3 different ways that the car wasn't on the Morning Clara.

What a way to rub it in :p
Haha! It's fine, I'm already adjusted to the idea of getting it in May. I have a nice new house to move into in April anyway, so there's enough excitement to keep me going.
But the comments from those folks are helpful because I had no idea whether I was meant to receive the VIN before or after it goes on the ship.

Reactions: colin_aus and Lyth
Wow, MC is now rescheduled arrive at PK 5:30 tomorrow. Looks like we should start to receive delivery message next week.

Attachments

• 78C19B4A-3194-4BEE-AB08-585D4E88D87C.jpeg
    78C19B4A-3194-4BEE-AB08-585D4E88D87C.jpeg
    63.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Wow, MC is now rescheduled arrive at PK 5:30 tomorrow. Looks like we should start to receive delivery message next week.

Yeah looks like we are waiting on this one leaving the port:

Sat 12 Mar 03:00Departure Noble AceVehicles CarrierAGE:MOLAat Port Kembla Terminal (105)BrisbaneYes

1647004923894.png
1647004944031.png

Looks like Noble Ace is now departing at 12:30 and Morning Clara arriving at 13:30.
Southern Highland has been moved to a different port.