Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Thanks for the reply, our situations are the same. Had the same discussion with the Macq rep, as of now the interest rate is still 2.99%(which is the best in the market at the moment) and I'm worried that it may go up. Can you please give me a heads-up if you get to know any info about the rates?

Thank you
I’ve locked in now as my rep thought that rates were going to go up, however that doesn't seem to have eventuated. I would just keep on top of them as they should find out (at least a few days) ahead of the event.

I’m surprised they’re still at 2.99% tbh.

I’ve locked in now as my rep thought that rates were going to go up, however that doesn't seem to have eventuated. I would just keep on top of them as they should find out (at least a few days) ahead of the event.

I’m surprised they’re still at 2.99% tbh.
It looks like plenti had increased to 3.99%. I financed the day I ordered at 2.99, and haven't heard anything yet. Expecting that when I have to do the 90day refresh it will jump up to the new rate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220505-184522.png
    Screenshot_20220505-184522.png
    348.2 KB · Views: 89
Really getting over having to look out for all these sneaky downgrades..

Really getting over having to look out for all these sneaky downgrades..

I believe this was one photo of one car at a dealership in the US or Canada. No reports of any shipped or delivered like that as of yet.

No offense, but if you're getting anxious over rumours from foreign markets like this,.might be time to step back for a few weeks my friend :)

It looks like plenti had increased to 3.99%. I financed the day I ordered at 2.99, and haven't heard anything yet. Expecting that when I have to do the 90day refresh it will jump up to the new rate.
Yeah, I did my pre approval the day I made my order... Was a mistake - my 90 days renewal would be next week. Called them today and they say as part of the renewal, the rates will be increased to 3.99% and I got another 90 days to get the car before I have to reapply from scratch.

Last edited:
Note:
1. You can view existing order entries in the Google spreadsheet.
2. You can't edit the spreadsheet, but you can filter to show just Australian cities. Create Temporary Filter, set country to "Other", set city to clear then add all the Australian cities.
3. In the top left of the spreadsheet there is a "Google Form" link for adding/editing your own order. Use that to add your order to the list (please).
Just need to correct the U & V Columns as they mention Model Y

Done.

Anyone else slightly offended that Australia is wrapped into 'Other' as a country?

Note:
1. You can view existing order entries in the Google spreadsheet.
2. You can't edit the spreadsheet, but you can filter to show just Australian cities. Create Temporary Filter, set country to "Other", set city to clear then add all the Australian cities.
3. In the top left of the spreadsheet there is a "Google Form" link for adding/editing your own order. Use that to add your order to the list (please).
Could we contact the original creator and ask them to make these corrections or to clone the existing spreadsheet for Australian use?

Last edited:
I believe this was one photo of one car at a dealership in the US or Canada. No reports of any shipped or delivered like that as of yet.

No offense, but if you're getting anxious over rumours from foreign markets like this,.might be time to step back for a few weeks my friend :)
While you're probably right lol..
My main concern was seeing a couple of Reddit posts of newly delivered cars using the old ones..

Source

Reactions: penn_
Nice! Your array must be bigger than 6.6Kw if you are looking at a second battery? I have limited roofspace so i'll effectively max out at 6.6Kw. I could go slightly bigger but the 10Kw inverter isn't worth it. And yep. I have the same charging scenario in mind. Charge weekends and WFH days. Hence Long Range so i can manage it throughout the week more easily.
Not really, we have a 5kw system which is more than enough with surplus. We have the aircon (2 units) pretty much going all summer and at night. The powerwall in the morning would be at say 18-20ish %. So on an average day it would charge by 11am.. today its overcast and is at 44% at 9am. Most of the time during the day we are pumping in surplus to the grid and with the crap rebates I would rather that being stored for my use. Like i mentioned I will wait till i get the car to get an idea if a 2nd PW is worth it or not :). End of the day, surplus will be for my use and limit even further using the grid.

Not really, we have a 5kw system which is more than enough with surplus. We have the aircon (2 units) pretty much going all summer and at night. The powerwall in the morning would be at say 18-20ish %. So on an average day it would charge by 11am.. today its overcast and is at 44% at 9am. Most of the time during the day we are pumping in surplus to the grid and with the crap rebates I would rather that being stored for my use. Like i mentioned I will wait till i get the car to get an idea if a 2nd PW is worth it or not :). End of the day, surplus will be for my use and limit even further using the grid.
Wow! OK, maybe i need to adjust my conservative estimation of generation. This is amazing news! It's going to feel reeeeeal good driving that car around knowing i made the fuel from the sun and it's a true 0 emission car (or very close).