Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oooo, I love guessing how things work in the absence of any concrete information (sarcasm much).
But on the flip side am so glad for this forum to help keep me sane!
(Thanks all of you 😊)
Haha! Agreed. I actually do prefer the rampant speculation and conversation with you guys. Doesn't matter if we end up being wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We're waiting for cars, not reporting on Covid.

In other news, Turandot is full steam ahead toward *a* port. Hopefully what the guy before said is right and it's heading toward that port and said port has Teslas waiting at it! I still refuse to renounce my optimism.

Haha! Agreed. I actually do prefer the rampant speculation and conversation with you guys. Doesn't matter if we end up being wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We're waiting for cars, not reporting on Covid.

In other news, Turandot is full steam ahead toward *a* port. Hopefully what the guy before said is right and it's heading toward that port and said port has Teslas waiting at it! I still refuse to renounce my optimism.
Turandot has never docked at Luchao according to Mr Miserable on the UK forum.

TURANDOT will dock at the main Haitong terminal. All previous Tesla exports to Oz and NZ have departed from here.
Well, in the interests of pure speculation, if
… Turandot is heading to *a* port … and that port is … Haitong (whichever one that is)… and Mr Miserable says … all previous Tesla exports to AU and NZ have departed from there …

There is still hope

Reactions: FlyingKiwi
Well, in the interests of pure speculation, if
… Turandot is heading to *a* port … and that port is … Haitong (whichever one that is)… and Mr Miserable says … all previous Tesla exports to AU and NZ have departed from there …

There is still hope
Haitong is the Shanghai Haitong International Automobile Terminal Co., Ltd. So unless there is full boatload of MG ZS EVs and chinese forklifts waiting there should be plenty of room for our Teslas

Thanks!
Not sure of the overall demand for MG ZS EVs and Chinese forklifts, but I have no desire for either at my place 😆
Ah. Damn. I in fact ordered 6000 MG ZS and 4000 chinese forklifts. For my chinese forklift racetrack with a border made out of MG ZS EVs stacked 3 high. Sorry guys, but you gotta race shitloads of forklifts somehow..

Hopefully not too off topic. Has anybody managed to order roofracks? I will need a set to put my kayak on, but every time I look on the shop, they are never available!
Also, if you have the car and racks on top, bow do they connect up and was it hard to do?
They're rarely in stock on the Tesla shop, and when they are they sell out quickly. A mate uses the Tessories ones and they work for him.