Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
According to CPCA China, Tesla Shanghai produced 10,757 cars during Apr 2022. 1,512 units were delivered to the Chinese Domestic market. That’s probably why Turandot is not loading our Model 3s. Out of the 10,757 - 1,512 = 9,245 units, most of them must be LHD cars. Out of the RHD drive ones, there might just be a total of like max 1k that’s for Australia. I shall quit the forum for like 2 weeks and expect the next ship…. Helps with the anxiety

When i did cost analysis on LR vs P and compared bang for buck and what you got - I decided the extra $ for performance was not justified for larger breaks, wheels and a spoiler. LR is $14k cheaper and for $3K you get boost which supposedly brings it down to 3.8s to 100 km compared to 3.3 sec. Would appreciate other comments who purchased P or LR model. Cheers

According to CPCA China, Tesla Shanghai produced 10,757 cars during Apr 2022. 1,512 units were delivered to the Chinese Domestic market. That’s probably why Turandot is not loading our Model 3s. Out of the 10,757 - 1,512 = 9,245 units, most of them must be LHD cars. Out of the RHD drive ones, there might just be a total of like max 1k that’s for Australia. I shall quit the forum for like 2 weeks and expect the next ship…. Helps with the anxiety
Maybe not.. Glovis Splendor has just been sitting there for days at Luchao. It arrived on the 7th and is still moored. Turandot was in and out way quicker arrived on the 9th, took on a big load (draught maxxed out) and has already left. Might point to a bunch of RHD and a wait for LHD? There should be relatively way more LHD on a Euro ship and relatively way more RHD on an Aus/NZ ship. Plus we have UK delivery dates doing whacky stuff. Optimist for life.

Also i saw someone tonight saying that Giga Shanghai is in "export mode". Related to the supply chain issues. Can't remember where now, sorry. Also it could be garbage. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Erm, The Turandot has finished loading up and left Shanghai... How do you know she is not carrying Teslas, or not many?

I expect VINs to start appearing in the next week, the question is how many (of each config)
Maybe not.. Glovis Splendor has just been sitting there for days at Luchao. It arrived on the 7th and is still moored. Turandot was in and out way quicker arrived on the 9th, took on a big load (draught maxxed out) and has already left. Might point to a bunch of RHD and a wait for LHD? There should be relatively way more LHD on a Euro ship and relatively way more RHD on an Aus/NZ ship. Plus we have UK delivery dates doing whacky stuff. Optimist for life.

Also i saw someone tonight saying that Giga Shanghai is in "export mode". Related to the supply chain issues. Can't remember where now, sorry. Also it could be garbage. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Trying to set a low expectation, then maybe luckily mine is on it. RN1164 placed on 27th Jan. SR+ White/Black MEL.

Trying to set a low expectation, then maybe luckily mine is on it. RN1164 placed on 27th Jan. SR+ White/Black MEL.
Having an optimistic or pessimistic view won't impact the universe at all. It'll only impact your own outlook in life and therefore wellbeing.

Come on, however long the wait, we're going to be driving brand spanking Teslas on the near(ish) future! We've made a bunch of cool new friends on here to wildly speculate with and who offer support aplenty! We'll get there!

I remember like 8 years ago there was a Tesla pop up in my local shopping centre. Ever since then i have been all "mannnn i want a Tesla!". For most of those years, that was simply never going to happen in my mind. And now it is! **** yeh!