Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1.jpg

Reactions: PcS000
The translation is some what incorrect though.

In the original Chinese text of ‘the first batch of Electric…’, it’s said ‘首批次整船出口’. ‘整船’ means ‘entire/whole ship’. It suggested that this is the first ship since Shanghai Lockdown that is loaded fully and only with Teslas. So maybe other Teslas were loaded with other cars in other ships before this batch?

I suspect there'd be a couple of posts here saying they'd received their VINs by now if there were any on this Morning Clara run.
I guess it’s possible they may make an effort to get the orders from late 2021 on that voyage but who knows it’s all speculation.
It would be a bit ordinary if they tell people their Teslas are on that ship when they’re not though.

Ok so Shanghai made 10,757 cars since shut down. 1512 went to China, 4767 went to Europe. That leaves 4478.

Of those 10,757 cars, 4233 are M3, 6524 are MY (Boooo). MY will not be coming to Aus/NZ. So there are some numbers for us all to wildly speculate over.

Which i will now do. Given i have mostly seen the whole EDD date fluctuation in the UK belonging to MY, M3LR and M3P, my speculation is that we have a LR battery heavy production run to be split between Aus/NZ. Probably for Q4 and early Q1. With MYs heading to Korea. And i reckon a bigger batch of RWD will come on Morning Clara. OR. ... We'll get nothing.

Ok so Shanghai made 10,757 cars since shut down. 1512 went to China, 4767 went to Europe. That leaves 4478.

Of those 10,757 cars, 4233 are M3, 6524 are MY (Boooo). MY will not be coming to Aus/NZ. So there are some numbers for us all to wildly speculate over.

Which i will now do. Given i have mostly seen the whole EDD date fluctuation in the UK belonging to MY, M3LR and M3P, my speculation is that we have a LR battery heavy production run to be split between Aus/NZ. Probably for Q4 and early Q1. With MYs heading to Korea. And i reckon a bigger batch of RWD will come on Morning Clara. OR. ... We'll get nothing.
23 May for Morning Clara. Arriving at Port Kembla on 12 June.

So Turandot sailed from Shanghai on 07/05 and arrives at Port Kembla on 29/05, but we have heard nothing in the way of VINs as yet, so I guess the Morning Clara is our next best hope. It arrives on 12/06.
We'll struggle to have cars delivered by end of Q2 at this rate.
06/06 will mark 7 months wait for me.

Although hopes are fading, I’m not completely giving up on Turandot just yet.
The draught variation of Turandot in Pyeongtaek might give us some insight overnight. If she offloads everything, we're boned. If there's a slight variation, then whatever was loaded in Shanghai is largely still there. If she goes way down and then back up then it's who knows. Could be unloading aforementioned chinese forklifts. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Draught was at 7.6m when she pulled into Shanghai and went to 9.2m. No idea what was already aboard from her last stop in Port Kembla. But we don't make cars, so... And they probably loaded more than just Teslas in Shanghai. Hoping it only goes down slightly.

The draught variation of Turandot in Pyeongtaek might give us some insight overnight. If she offloads everything, we're boned. If there's a slight variation, then whatever was loaded in Shanghai is largely still there. If she goes way down and then back up then it's who knows. Could be unloading aforementioned chinese forklifts. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Draught was at 7.6m when she pulled into Shanghai and went to 9.2m. No idea what was already aboard from her last stop in Port Kembla. But we don't make cars, so... And they probably loaded more than just Teslas in Shanghai. Hoping it only goes down slightly.
Where do you go to find the draught?

Don't let those forklifts get away from you @Hoopyfrood!
How will the forklift races go on?

Reactions: Hoopyfrood